• >>>
United Kingdom

Great footage
2018-12-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, nicely done! Thanks for sharing.
2018-12-6
Use props
DeuceDriv3r
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4698533 ft
United States

spark is not on the gs pro websites list of compatible cameras/aircraft .. any limitations .. glitches.?   worth using the free version?
2018-12-6
Use props
Jarvis'Dad
lvl.1
Flight distance : 63360 ft
United States

What up Fredericksburg! I'm new to the DJI forums, and I live in San Marcos, originally from Kerrville.
2018-12-6
Use props
andwluv
lvl.4
Flight distance : 167241 ft
Malaysia

AwesomeDidn't know there's another DJI app. But did try install on my old iPad and the app crash Thanks for sharing
2018-12-6
Use props
Nidge
Second Officer

United Kingdom

I saw your post in the RCgroups forum and noted you had issues with the live video feed. Unfortunately I don’t have a solution but rather an idea that because the officially supported models utilise Ocusync the App doesn’t support the WiFi protocol of the Spark fully. As I say it’s an idea not supported with evidence.

I’ve installed the GS pro App to one of my iPads and will have a play soon. It will be interesting to compare it against the Spark Pro App which to all intents and purposes is a GS Pro App specifically for the Spark.

Regards

Nidge.

2018-12-7
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
First Officer

Croatia

Does PC version support Spark now as well? I totally lost hope on GS Pro on Android so maybe PC version would work....
2018-12-7
Use props
pmshop
First Officer
Flight distance : 8073271 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nidge Posted at 12-7 03:12
I saw your post in the RCgroups forum and noted you had issues with the live video feed. Unfortunately I don’t have a solution but rather an idea that because the officially supported models utilise Ocusync the App doesn’t support the WiFi protocol of the Spark fully. As I say it’s an idea not supported with evidence.

I’ve installed the GS pro App to one of my iPads and will have a play soon. It will be interesting to compare it against the Spark Pro App which to all intents and purposes is a GS Pro App specifically for the Spark.

Not sure about that.
Wouldn't the signal go to the controller then the mobile device?
And since mobile devices do not detect Occusync anyway?
Maybe I should try OTG?
2018-12-7
Use props
Nidge
Second Officer

United Kingdom

pmshop Posted at 12-7 14:05
Not sure about that.
Wouldn't the signal go to the controller then the mobile device?
And since mobile devices do not detect Occusync anyway?

Point taken. It might be interesting to hear from anyone who has tried the App with a Mavic Air as I believe that uses a similar WiFi control link. Alternatively DJI may have intentionally blocked access similar to the way they have blocked access to the more advanced functions of the Spark’s camera in the DJIGO App.

I gave it a quick try yesterday and the first thing I noticed, after a 3D GPS lock was obtained, it decided I was in a NFZ, so unable to actually use it.. The DJIGO App places me well outside of any NFZ... Curious.

Secondly it reset my WiFi settings back to CE standard ( <25milliwatt on 5.8GHz )

I purchased the Spark Pro APP a couple of weeks ago but due to weather, and time, and other constraints, I’ve only managed a cursory evaluation so far. However it doesn’t reset the WiFi settings nor place me in a NFZ.

However I think you may have started something very interesting with your initial trials with GSpro and Spark compatibility.

Regards

Nidge.

2018-12-8
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Nice one! Google or Map box, the picture on top? Needs an update, me thinks ;-)
2018-12-8
Use props
byronarregui
lvl.2
Flight distance : 67923 ft
  • >>>

how did you set the spark's camera in GS PRO?
2019-10-8
Use props
pmshop
First Officer
Flight distance : 8073271 ft
  • >>>

byronarregui@ho Posted at 10-8 10:02
how did you set the spark's camera in GS PRO?

I'm sorry that was a long time ago and I cannot remember
2019-10-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules