Litchi - Videos
2134 5 2018-12-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Charliejspark
lvl.4
Flight distance : 286654 ft
United Kingdom

I have flown my first waypoint flight with Litchi and very impressed.  BUT whist I can find the video on the SD card I can not find the cached version on my mobile.
Is it stored on the mobile as well as the SD card? Should I have prehaps pressed something at the end of the flight before closing down?
Any help from you experts much appreciated.

2018-12-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Sorry that the application that you've used was not produced by DJI and we can't provide further reasons for the challenges that it caused you. We're hoping that our customers who have been using the same application would be able to help you out and rectify the problem as soon as possible. Thank you for understanding.  
2018-12-13
Use props
Charliejspark
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Thanks. Still using DJI GO but love the waypoint facility in Litchi
2018-12-13
Use props
pmshop
First Officer
Flight distance : 8073271 ft
  • >>>
United States

Charliejspark Posted at 12-13 10:14
Thanks. Still using DJI GO but love the waypoint facility in Litchi

Sorry to say but it is highly likely you did not record anything.
There is a switch you need to flip in the Litchi Settings to record video automatically.

You can manually start and stop the recording as well.
But if you do not see anything in the DCIM folder, where you normally see the Spark captures, then you did not "close the file" by pressing the record button before shut down or you did not record at all.

Auto Record and Cache videos are off by default.

Don't feel bad - I didn't record my first Litchi Mission either
2018-12-13
Use props
Charliejspark
lvl.4
United Kingdom

pmshop Posted at 12-13 16:02
Sorry to say but it is highly likely you did not record anything.
There is a switch you need to flip in the Litchi Settings to record video automatically.[view_image]

No I did do as you say and the video is on the SD Card so I know it worked.  I just wondered if Litchi also cached it in the mobile device as I could not find it.
2018-12-14
Use props
pmshop
First Officer
Flight distance : 8073271 ft
  • >>>
United States

Charliejspark Posted at 12-14 09:51
No I did do as you say and the video is on the SD Card so I know it worked.  I just wondered if Litchi also cached it in the mobile device as I could not find it.

Hmmm,

it should be tin the normal folder DJI keeps it because Litchi is based off of the DJI Software Developer's Kit (SDK)

I would format the card and try again.

2018-12-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules