DJI go image format?
3513 8 2018-12-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jharpphoto45
lvl.3
United States

I'm having trouble changing the image format in the DJI go app.  It is currently set to jpg but I want to shoot in RAW.  For some reason the App won't let me select RAW or anything other than JPG. Any suggestions why I am locked into raw?
2018-12-13
Use props
jharpphoto45
lvl.3
United States

I'm also curious about the current DJI go app version. I have V4.3.9  is this the most up to date version?
2018-12-13
Use props
skyhighmedia
lvl.4
Flight distance : 740577 ft
  • >>>
Norway

Are you in an Intelligent Flight Mode / QuickShot mode?
2018-12-13
Use props
jharpphoto45
lvl.3
United States

hmm, I'm not in an intelligent flight mode and I'm not sure about quick shot mode.  I don't think so.
2018-12-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi jharpphoto45, thank you for bringing this query to us. Apologies for the troubles you had with the app. I understand the App won't allow you to select the RAW file settings. Just to isolate the issue, I'd like to ask the model or make of your mobile device wherein the DJI Go 4 app downloaded? Have you checked the SD card if it's already full? Have you format the SD before or switched cards recently? Would it be possible to attach a screen grab of the app? Kindly reach us again if you have concerns. Thank you.

2018-12-13
Use props
jharpphoto45
lvl.3
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-13 07:52
Hi jharpphoto45, thank you for bringing this query to us. Apologies for the troubles you had with the app. I understand the App won't allow you to select the RAW file settings. Just to isolate the issue, I'd like to ask the model or make of your mobile device wherein the DJI Go 4 app downloaded? Have you checked the SD card if it's already full? Have you format the SD before or switched cards recently? Would it be possible to attach a screen grab of the app? Kindly reach us again if you have concerns. Thank you.

[view_image]

Im using an Iphone 6 and an Ipad mini and having the same issue on both devices. The sd card hasn’t been formatted but there is lots of space left on it.
2018-12-13
Use props
Alex B.
Second Officer
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

Try on an empty formatted sd card.

Flysafely
Alex
2018-12-13
Use props
jharpphoto45
lvl.3
United States

had it set on HDR.  When I changed it to single shot I was able to change the image format mode. Got it.
2018-12-13
Use props
ynhhdeer
New

PNG is a good choice. you can convert your image in manticonvert.com free converting website. very useful
2019-3-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules