Frame rate options through the device
661 3 2018-12-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
theprisoner6666
lvl.3
Hong Kong

Hi

I live in a PAL country (Hong Kong) so I would like to use 25fps and 50fps instead of 30fps and 60fps because I can then set the shutter to the 180 degree rule (1/50, 1/100) to avoid light flickering. In the device itself, there is only 30 and 60 available. Is there anyway to change these options so that 25 and 50 are available in the device menu? I find it strange that they only offer common NTSC frame rate options by default and not PAL, especially when I bought the device here in Hong Kong. I know I can use the mobile app to change it to pro mode, but when I scroll right through the menu to change the frame rate, it exits this mode, meaning I need to go into the app again to change to a higher framerate for slow motion. I also want to mix footage with my Sony a6500, so the framerates need to match.

Thanks.
2018-12-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello there, we understand your concern and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused, your need has been escalated to our engineers for attention, please note our website of the future update, thank you.
2018-12-16
Use props
theprisoner6666
lvl.3
Hong Kong

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-16 23:54
Hello there, we understand your concern and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused, your need has been escalated to our engineers for attention, please note our website of the future update, thank you.

OK, thanks.
2018-12-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

No problem, hope there will be some update in the future. Thanks for your attention.
2018-12-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules