Feature Request: Why only tilt but not turn?
735 3 2018-12-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PiteousPlayer
lvl.2
Hong Kong

Is there a reason why providing only the tilt funtion but not turning left/right when using the Pocket without the app? Understanding that inside the compact screen, it is very challenging to implement another horizontal scrollbar while each edges already have swipe-in functions..
How about tap-and-hold the right scrollbar to expand the 4-directions virtual joystick to the center of screen? When done, swipe to right edge of the screen - or anywhere on the screen except the joystick - to exit this function?
2018-12-19
Use props
PiteousPlayer
lvl.2
Hong Kong

I just saw someone else requested this, admin please feel free to remove this thread if needed. Thanks
2018-12-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day PiteousPlayer. Thank you for giving us this information today and for this request on the DJI Osmo Pocket. Rest assured that I will forward this thread/request to our DJI R&D Team for further evaluation and development of the DJI Osmo Pocket. Thank you for your support.
2018-12-20
Use props
PiteousPlayer
lvl.2
Hong Kong

Hello and good day DJI Stephen the Administrator. Thank you for giving me such constructive information today and for this request on the DJI Osmo Pocket. Rest assured that I will keep your word for further evaluation and development of the CS quality on the DJI Osmo Pocket. Thank you for your support.
2018-12-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules