Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
latest FW Another Issue
739 4 2018-12-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansdb6ff1f7
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1998786 ft
United Kingdom

Another issue with .0300. After reinstalling the forward sensors still don't work every time. The new issue however is that after changing lenses on the X5s the I2 became incredibly unstable. refused to hold a straight line and wandered all over the place. I've flown  a few batteries not swapping lenses without issues. I recalibrated the compass on site but the I2 was still not flying right. Why should changing a lens affect the flight of the drone?
2018-12-22
Use props
fansdb6ff1f7
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Brilliant ... swapped the Oly 25 for the 45 and the I2 is all over place again. Drifting worse than ever. Put the 12 back on and its fine. Something is really, really off with FW .0300.
2018-12-26
Use props
gersphoto.orange
lvl.4
France

I just want to know but apparently since some firmwares one of the IMU is very long to heat up or stabilize, almost 2 minutes. And if we do not wait, the drone drift, is unstable ... This problem did not exist before, it is also an incidence that produces the toilet bowl. I advise users to start the drone and DJI GO to check the IMU sensors before taking off, if they are not both green with a graduation close to 0 ... do not take off, the drone will be unstable it's going to drift. I do not know if it's the same for everyone, but this is the case for my Inspire 2
2018-12-27
Use props
fansdb6ff1f7
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Thats interesting. I'll check the IMU sensors. The IMU would have been warmed up in this instance though because I had already flown 1 set of batteries.
2018-12-27
Use props
gersphoto.orange
lvl.4
France

Yes check the IMU Sensors and you take off when the two IMUs are green close to 0. One of the IMU is very quick but the other one, you have to wait for 2 minutes
2018-12-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules