Spark Gimbal Shutter?
443 4 2018-12-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TheGemster18
lvl.2
Flight distance : 359413 ft
United States

I was messing around with the camera settings at my desk this morning, I had the spark turned on and connected to my controller via the OTG cable which was connected to my iPad Mini 4 I noticed that whenever I move a little bit holding the Drone oh, I was getting a quick momentary shutter on my live view coming from the Drone oh, I was wondering if anyone else has had this issue? And if I need to contact DJI to see if something might be wrong with the gimbal? I have not gotten any eras regarding the gimbal previously. Thank you in advance. Joey and happy holidays!
2018-12-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, have you tried to check the gimbal of your spark? Would it be possible if you can provide the screenshot or a sample video of the issue? So we can check it on our end. Please keep us posted for further help. Thank you.
2018-12-23
Use props
TheGemster18
lvl.2
United States

Thank you I will do that
2018-12-23
Use props
Nidge
Second Officer

United Kingdom

Is this a typo and you actually mean stutter?

The third axis (yaw) is electronically stabilised and depending on how fast the Spark moves on this axis the electronics may lag or over compensate giving the impression of a stuttering video feed.

Regards

Nidge.
2018-12-23
Use props
TheGemster18
lvl.2
United States

Yeah it appears like it's shuttering a bit for a second oh, it is very hard to explain, I was holding the Drone in my hand looking at the live feed on my iPad Mini 4 and I had the OTG cable plugged into the controller every time I kind of moved the Drone, perhaps left and right, or maybe up and down I'm really not sure I noticed that the live feed would shutter.  Maybe it was just for a second, but it definitely did appear like it was shuttering as if someone was shaking the Drone
2018-12-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules