Faulty USB-C Cable from RC
3227 2 2018-12-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dylanroy
lvl.1
United States

Hey,

I have spent half a day looking reading instructions, watching youtube videos, and searching forums trying to figure out why I couldn't connect my controller to my Mavic AIR. I then borrowed a family members IPhone, and everything worked as expected. Did DJI just send me a faulty cable? If so is there any way that I would be able to get sent another one or would I have to go through that whole RMA process and send back my whole kit?

Thanks,
2018-12-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi dylanroy, sorry for the troubles on connecting the RC to your phone, did you try the USB port at the bottom of the RC with your own Type-C cable? Will it work? What mobile device are you using? It would be better to try another Type-C port mobile phone to have a test to verify if the included Type-C cable is damaged. Thank you. GTScreenshot_20181224_104857.png
2018-12-23
Use props
djiuser_DlQt4LA32xmN
lvl.1
Belgium

hi, i have an mavic air 2, and a brand new mac book pro. when i try to connect the drone with the mac to download the images, the mac don't see the drone's internal memory or the sd card.
according apple the USB-C ports cannot communicate because the USB-C port of the drone is not programmed as "slave".
what can i do?  i can remove the sd card and put it in a sd card reader, but that is NOT the right way. an usb-c connection should be stabel and verry fast. this issiu happens with all new laptops with an usb-c port...
email adres: tw_iggy@hotmail.com
2020-11-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules