HORRIBLE customer service
999 3 2018-12-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_TG9WvB8BauD0
New
United States

I have been attempting to return my drone since the 10th of December. I had received it only a few days prior and I simply did not like it. I have contacted support probably 6 or 7 different times now. I was asked to fill out a list of my information and send it to them in an email which makes no sense at all because you should have all the information you need just from my order number, but regardless I did it anyway. I then got the response that someone else in the department is already dealing with my issue and I would receive an email with further instructions. No email ever comes. I then attempted to contact support through live chat and was told my return has been "escalated" (whatever that's supposed to mean) and that I would receive an email within 24 to 48 hours with further information on how to process my return. almost a whole week goes by and I still have received no email. I then contact support again through live chat and they told me an email was already sent but it was nowhere to be found. I doubled checked with them that the email was correct and it was. I then was told that the correct department wasn't available again until Monday and that I would need to get in contact with them. THIS IS THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER RECEIVED. This made me never want to purchase another product from DJI again. The order number is 0011518410499
2018-12-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

We are sorry for any inconvenience. This case has been forwarded to the management to further check. They will review your case and contact you during the working time. Appreciate your support and understanding.
2018-12-24
Use props
Hani
First Officer
Flight distance : 1392995 ft
  • >>>
United States

I feel you man. I am in a very similar situation.
2018-12-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hani Posted at 12-24 17:54
I feel you man. I am in a very similar situation.

Hani, we will keep following up your own thread, please keep us update there if there is further issue.
2018-12-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules