Choppy video when trying to slow the video down
718 4 2018-12-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans3577fd3a
lvl.1

United States

I’m having issues prducing smooth slow motion video. I’m shooting with my Mavic Air in 1080 p at 120 FPS. I am using the 180 rule and my shutter speed is 1/250. My video is extremely choppy when trying to slow down the video using my phone app. Any advice?
2018-12-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, our apologies for the inconvenience. If it is convenient for you, kindly provide a short video showing the issue and upload it by using google-drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. Please provide the model of your SD card so that I can check it on my end. You may also refer on the screenshot below for our compatible SD cards. Thanks for your support.

SD card for mavic air.PNG
2018-12-26
Use props
Punchbuggy
First Officer
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
United States

When you say you're using your phone app, do you mean that your're using the video accessible by DJI GO editor i.e. not the video you've downloaded from the SD card? If so, that is the 720p video cached on your phone during flight, and that is NOT 120 FPS. If you want to edit the full quality video, that's on the SD Card so you'll need to download it first.

If you have downloaded the video from the MA, transferred it to your phone, and am editing it with another editor, then I have no idea short of the capabilities of your player.
2018-12-26
Use props
fans3577fd3a
lvl.1

United States

Thanks! I believe that was it. I was using the cached version. I’ll download from the SD card and try that
2018-12-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans3577fd3a Posted at 12-26 15:10
Thanks! I believe that was it. I was using the cached version. I’ll download from the SD card and try that

Hi, thanks for your prompt reply. Please keep us posted on the latest progress once you've managed to test in original files. Thank you for continued support.
2018-12-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules