Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Assistant 2 Mavic 2 for MAC problem
1624 3 2018-12-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Celsus
lvl.4
Flight distance : 196594 ft
United Kingdom

Hope someone can help or confirm a software, firmware bug or other reason. MAC DJI Assistant 2 For Mavic v2.0.6  2018-12-21.I couldn't get it to connect to update the the firmware on my Mavic 2 Pro, the update progress bar sits at zero.  I have deleted and re downloaded the software with no luck. I will try and update with the DJI GO 4 app as a last resort as I have found the Assistant 2 method the most reliable. A server outage may also be the problem. Any help is appreciated.

2018-12-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Celsus, sorry for the trouble. Please try to use a different cable or a different pc so that we can isolate the issue. Kindly make sure that you a have strong and stable internet. Did you receive an error message? If yes, kindly provide a screenshot so that I can check it on my end. Thanks for your support.

Firmware update using DJI Assistant 2:

Firmware update using DJI Go 4:

2018-12-29
Use props
Celsus
lvl.4
United Kingdom

It's definitely a software issue, I have the same problem with the remote which uses a micro usb rather than USB C. The strange thing is when I close and try and reopen after plugging a device in it doesn't reopen. I have owned  various products before with no update problems up until this point. I will try to update using another MAC to see if that makes a difference.
2018-12-30
Use props
Celsus
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-29 13:17
Hi Celsus, sorry for the trouble. Please try to use a different cable or a different pc so that we can isolate the issue. Kindly make sure that you a have strong and stable internet. Did you receive an error message? If yes, kindly provide a screenshot so that I can check it on my end. Thanks for your support.

Firmware update using DJI Assistant 2:

Useful information and much appreciated. Didn't help unfortunately .
2018-12-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules