How to adjust timer on quickshots
4666 15 2019-1-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mahesh K
lvl.1

India

Hi,

I'm a beginner. Just want to know how can we adjust timer on quickshots. Currently it just starts from 3 2 1..go.. I want to increase it to around 10 seconds so that I will have time put the RC on the ground and film myself (Ofcourse for a smaller distance and altitude)

Thanks
2019-1-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We will check this query with our team to see if we could adjust the option of the countdown in quick shot mode. Thank you for the support.
2019-1-4
Use props
Mahesh K
lvl.1

India

DJI Tony Posted at 1-4 14:40
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We will check this query with our team to see if we could adjust the option of the countdown in quick shot mode. Thank you for the support.

Thanks Tony. Waiting for a quick response from your team.
2019-1-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Mahesh K Posted at 1-5 02:12
Thanks Tony. Waiting for a quick response from your team.

Hi, thanks for your prompt reply. No worries, we will provide the feedback as soon as we manage to confirm it with our team. We highly appreciate your patience.
2019-1-5
Use props
Skeeter Honey
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1032569 ft
United States

That's not an option I'd considered before but now it's in my head I need it!
2019-1-5
Use props
Mahesh K
lvl.1

India

DJI Tony Posted at 1-5 09:08
Hi, thanks for your prompt reply. No worries, we will provide the feedback as soon as we manage to confirm it with our team. We highly appreciate your patience.

Hi Tony, it's been 3 days. Please help.me with this ASAP. I need this option ASAP since I will be travelling and shooting from tomorrow.
2019-1-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Mahesh K Posted at 1-8 01:07
Hi Tony, it's been 3 days. Please help.me with this ASAP. I need this option ASAP since I will be travelling and shooting from tomorrow.

Hi, we're sorry for the late response. I was able to clarify this concern with our team and unfortunately, this option was pre-set that you couldn't modify depending on your preferences. Thank you for understanding.
2019-1-8
Use props
Mahesh K
lvl.1

India

DJI Tony Posted at 1-8 08:14
Hi, we're sorry for the late response. I was able to clarify this concern with our team and unfortunately, this option was pre-set that you couldn't modify depending on your preferences. Thank you for understanding.

Hope this option can be added in the next version.
2019-1-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Mahesh K Posted at 1-8 14:49
Hope this option can be added in the next version.

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. No worries, we will forward this suggestion to our team to see what we can do to make it happen in the future. Thank you for understanding.
2019-1-9
Use props
djiuser_MAYqAliN25zO
lvl.1

Hello - has this option been added?
2019-9-25
Use props
dji_OlivierG34
lvl.4
Flight distance : 464072 ft

I had the same question ... This option might interesting  !
2019-9-25
Use props
djiuser_MRIodWXPYWye
New

United States

Have you tried activating the quickshot with a wave?   
2020-9-10
Use props
djiuser_uu78pzIwRVrZ
lvl.1

Italy

Interessato, é stata implementata l'opzione per estendere il timer oltre i 3 secondi?
2020-12-25
Use props
vikramdronefly
New

United States

Is this feature available to extend the quick shot time to from 15 seconds to 30 or 60 seconds?
that will be better to run with hyperlapse too
2023-8-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

vikramdronefly Posted at 8-28 12:07
Is this feature available to extend the quick shot time to from 15 seconds to 30 or 60 seconds?

Hello there. I'm sorry but the option was preset and can not be modified. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Have a great day ahead.
2023-8-29
Use props
AnomoLy
New
Turkey

vikramdronefly Posted at 8-28 12:07

Now you must be convinced ))
2023-8-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules