Warnings
896 8 2019-1-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansebc54862
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1148 ft
United States

OK dji more trouble , everytime i go out to fly now seems something happens that puts a damper on my day ! Today i go to a place where again a fly all the time , i take off every thing looks good THAN i get two different warnings , here they are first warning say's ( mobile device CPU fully loaded. related performance will be affected ) i get that one twice and here's the other one ( mobile device GPS signal weak. its's location connot be acquired ) got that one twice ???? So again it spoiled my day who in there right mind would fly with warnings like that and possibly lose there drone , because i fly over water , DJI this has to stop you need to fix this !! now lets hear your lame excuses now ? everything is up to date my ipad 5 is soley dedicated for my drone i dont use it for anything else , i have not had a good day flying for about a year , when i first got my drone out of the box it was a joy to fly for about 7 months UNTIL the first update than everything went down hill , i am really starting to think i'm going to sell it OR smash it and send it to DJI , its no fun flying it anymore.

2019-1-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, we are so sorry for the difficulties that you had experienced with the Mavic Pro. Just to clarify, may I know what's the firmware version of your DJI Go 4 app? As well as your iPad? Actually, this is an app feature, which can detect the usage of the CPU for the mobile device. This prompt will pop up when the CPU of the mobile device is fully loaded. The decoding performance of image transmission and signal transmission will be affected and the iOS device will warm up. It is recommended to prevent the mobile device from direct sunlight. Otherwise, the mobile device may warm up and the CPU may underclock or be fully loaded, which affects flying experiences. Should you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.
2019-1-7
Use props
TVOD
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1680082 ft
United Kingdom

Hi Neil, i have the same problems with my Mavic 2 zoom, all relates to GO4 updates i think, the gps issue which was fixed around October because it started to work after obviously not working, I upgraded to a iPad mini 3 cellular because some "twonk DJI know it all" told me it was my iPad that was at fault, i bet it was not, the CPU fully loaded issue has only just started with the last GO4 update, never got it with my iPad mini 2. what i have noticed with the GO4 app since it was updated 3 weeks ago is now very sluggish seems to be dropping frames in the transmission from the drone to the go4 app, never did this before.
I have just totally removed the GO4 app and reinstalled and some other issues have disappeared like the camera settings kept returning to automatic when i set it to manual every time i closed the app. its raining here at the minute so i can't test to see if the reinstall has fixed the other issues.

Roy
2019-1-7
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

Another pair of stories that says - Don't update.  Don't allow updates.   
2019-1-7
Use props
fansebc54862
lvl.2
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 1-7 10:31
Hi, we are so sorry for the difficulties that you had experienced with the Mavic Pro. Just to clarify, may I know what's the firmware version of your DJI Go 4 app? As well as your iPad? Actually, this is an app feature, which can detect the usage of the CPU for the mobile device. This prompt will pop up when the CPU of the mobile device is fully loaded. The decoding performance of image transmission and signal transmission will be affected and the iOS device will warm up. It is recommended to prevent the mobile device from direct sunlight. Otherwise, the mobile device may warm up and the CPU may underclock or be fully loaded, which affects flying experiences. Should you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.

My iPad version is 10.3.2 , it has 124.45 GB  of space and has 95.77 GB of space left, and in NO way was my iPad warm it was only 50 deg F outside , The Dji Go 4 app version is 4.3.9 , and the fly safe precise version is 01.00.01.12 and the basic fly safe is 01.00.01.08  , I cant believe you are blaming this on a warm iPad , unbelievable. My iPad is solely used for my drone nothing else is loaded on it, if you have no fix for this problem I will revert back to the version I start when I first got my drone which I had no problems with, stop testing your updates on our time and expenses, its no fun going out thinking you're going to have a good day flying only to have problems.
2019-1-8
Use props
R&L Aerial photography
First Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 1-7 14:09
Another pair of stories that says - Don't update.  Don't allow updates.

Some never learn, I learned years ago, when it comes to dji updates, ,only update if you are having issues. If everything is working well and you are 100% happy with performance there’s nothing to be gained by updating....
2019-1-8
Use props
raven swe
Second Officer
Flight distance : 517936 ft
Sweden

my iPad with the latest iOS and all the dji stuff up to date also gives the, mobile device CPU fully loaded. related performance will be affected,, for a split second ever since the latest go4 app
2019-1-8
Use props
fansebc54862
lvl.2
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 1-7 10:31

BUMP hello ?
2019-1-9
Use props
fansebc54862
lvl.2
United States

Great help you are dji sell us drones and once you get your money it's your on you own huh REALLY ?
2019-1-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules