No Fly Zone Exemption?
835 2 2019-1-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FotoMan
lvl.1
United States

Happy New Year Fellow Pilots!  I live within the no fly zone of a local airport.  When i first bought my Spark I could fly in and around my house without problems.  I guess recent legislation and firmware upgrades have changed this. This change has made tuning and testing my drone very inconvenient  I'm hoping there is an "acceptance of liability" form that i can have approved by flight control that would allow me to conduct low altitude flights on my property. I want to avoid having to seek permission each time i fly.  Any suggestions?
2019-1-7
Use props
ssylca44
First Officer
Flight distance : 434721 ft
Canada

Hi, you should contact the people at flysafe@dji.com for a special authorization around your home. I am in the same situation as yours and I was able to open a fly zone around my house.
2019-1-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day FotoMan. Happy new year and thank you for the inquiry.  Regarding this issue today. You may use this link https://www.dji.com/flysafe/self-unlock to check and to unlock a NFZ area. You may also send an email at flysafe@dji.com for additional help. If you have any other  inquiries. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help you. Thank you.
2019-1-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules