DJI GO 4 App
790 5 2019-1-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rugger
lvl.1
Flight distance : 22484 ft

United States

When I open the app and go to the flight records there are 2 different people’s flight records in there. The one is me and the other is probably the guy I bought it from. The records show exactly the same information though. How do I get rid of his name in the app without losing my own records.
2019-1-7
Use props
aquarius12
lvl.2
Flight distance : 43409 ft
Switzerland

As both are the same I think the first one is you the pilot and the second one is the connected drone. See smal image of the type of drone . As the DJI Go 4 app can handle different drones there will be more columms then. The first one will give you the total of all drones. I hope i am right!
2019-1-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching out. Just to clarify, may I know if you are using your own account on DJI Go 4 App? Would it be possible if you can provide the screenshot of the issue? Please keep us posted for further help. Thanks.
2019-1-7
Use props
Rugger
lvl.1

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 1-7 14:15
Hi, thanks for reaching out. Just to clarify, may I know if you are using your own account on DJI Go 4 App? Would it be possible if you can provide the screenshot of the issue? Please keep us posted for further help. Thanks.

Here are the 2 screen shots. Note the different names at the top.
2019-1-7
Use props
Rugger
lvl.1

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 1-7 14:15
Hi, thanks for reaching out. Just to clarify, may I know if you are using your own account on DJI Go 4 App? Would it be possible if you can provide the screenshot of the issue? Please keep us posted for further help. Thanks.

Yes I am using my own account. Here are the 2 screenshots. Did not want to load on my iPad.
607F542F-0651-43C0-B3E7-22222C92594B.jpeg
CD6B5402-4A9F-407D-BEDD-6792D7F166A8.jpeg
2019-1-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Rugger Posted at 1-7 17:53
Yes I am using my own account. Here are the 2 screenshots. Did not want to load on my iPad.

Hi, sorry for the delay. Upon checking, the second image that provided to us is the name of your Account. While the first image is the name of the Aircraft that was given by the first owner. Unfortunately, there is no way to rename the Aircraft nor delete it.
2019-1-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules