Firmware and Calibration Questions
416 1 2019-1-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_5Ys3zid2M6yE
lvl.1
United States

Hello,
I cannot get the aircraft to successfully pass calibration of the vision sensors.  Front and bottom I get a pass check mark from DJI Assist 2 and after going through the rear sensor calibration I receive a fail.  Tried it a dozen times and no success so what gives??  Another question is that as opposed to my 1st drone I have not received any prompts to calibrate the compass nor the IMU.  Is this normal?  This is a new drone that replaced my previous one that took a bath in Costa Rica.  Successfully loaded firmware from DJI Assist 2 and have connected to the controller.  Hoping to test fly this weekend if i can get through these issues/questions.

Thanks,
Ivan

2019-1-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the uneasiness when in terms of sensor calibration. I would recommend using the default resolution of your monitor, it would be better if we could use larger than 14-inch monitor for better calibration. The application will automatically detect if you may need to re-calibrate the IMU and compass, however, for the compass calibration, it's recommended to re-calibrate the compass if we haven't used the aircraft for more than 30 days and if you're about to fly the drone 50 km away from your previous flight. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for continued support.
2019-1-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules