Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
inspire 1 falling out of the sky
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CVC
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1269774 ft
Malta

can someone from dji help

dji inspire 1 flew for 30/60seconds and just switched itself off and fell out of the sky... quite worrying!!
2019-1-9
Use props
Mark Guille
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Jersey

When was the last time you fully charged the battery?
2019-1-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we do apologize about the mishap that happens on your drone. Please sync your flight records using the DJI Go app then contact our support using the address below. Please let us know if you have further concerns. Thank you.
www.dji.com/support
2019-1-9
Use props
bmcknight
lvl.1
Flight distance : 27660423 ft
United States

Our inspire 1 fell from the sky a few months ago.  fully charged battery, no wind, perfect conditions.  I still had video feed all the way to the ground though.
2019-1-9
Use props
Mark Guille
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Jersey

If anyone is going to be able to help you here, we need a bit more info than "it just fell out the air". Could you guys upload your flights to Airdata.com and post a link here. It is in everyone's interest to get to the bottom of these incidents.

Mark G.
2019-1-10
Use props
djiuser_3GKuVRUkq1jE
New

United States

My inspire 1. All of sudden 60 ft up warned propulsion limited . Landing then shut completely off .crashed . Worst part is I had my zenmuse XT attached . 10k tied up in this setup .battery was on fire
2019-4-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules