Lost my drone
1055 11 2019-1-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
zinedine48
lvl.1
Flight distance : 47408 ft
Argentina

I need help. My Mavix Pro went alone, I lost control completely. I put Look for my drone in the app and it tells me a point but it's not there. I look around and neither. There are no flight records .txt Is it possible that I kept flying beyond the point that the app marks me?Thanks for your help!
2019-1-9
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

Check out your TXT flight log to see if it explains what happened. You can upload and view it online here. If you'd like other people to review and comment on your flight log, then please post a link back here after you upload it.
2019-1-9
Use props
zinedine48
lvl.1
Argentina

Thanks but i said before there aren´t TXT flight log.  
2019-1-9
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

Are you sure you're looking in the right place?

If you're using an Android device, try restarting your device. New flight logs files sometimes don't appear until after a restart.

2019-1-9
Use props
zinedine48
lvl.1
Argentina

I put the link here. https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/YOIBUHRXTZC1T7BOEWZF/#

I need to understand them to find the drone
2019-1-9
Use props
JJBspark
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12260774 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

zinedine48 Posted at 1-9 07:42
I put the link here. https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/YOIBUHRXTZC1T7BOEWZF/#

I need to understand them to find the drone

Hi zinedine48,

Had a look at your flightlog.
Your MP drifted in ATTI away from you.

If i calculate, assuming that after the last postion the connection failed....after 3 secs in ATTI an autolanding starts. My guess is flew / autolanded for about 540 meters in the direction approx 126.

So the orange marking is where it has landed. So start your search there and make your search area wider and wider....It must be there!

Good luck finding your MP!

If i may advice you, practise to use the little attitude / compass indiator to bring the drone back home. If height is OK (obstacles) YAW craft back to home direction and when that`s done apply fwd stick, see craft closing in (look at distance decreasing)

cheers
JJB
analysis1.png
analysis2.png
2019-1-9
Use props
nixuspix
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2864974 ft
  • >>>
Latvia

Looks for pilot error from the moment AC entered ATTI mode. You still continued to press UP stick to increase height. Then You practically dropped your sticks and did not try to save your AC until most probably it hit a tree
2019-1-9
Use props
DPOV
Captain
Flight distance : 10278435 ft
  • >>>
United States

You need to practice flying in Atti mode in case the atti-mode every kicks in again. As Spark pointed out, use the little radar indicator to find your way back to the home point should you lose sight of the craft.
2019-1-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Zinedine48, our apologies for all the trouble. I would recommend you contact our support team to start up a ticket: https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav We have the professional data analysis team who would do their best to find out the reason of the incident and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. If you need further assistance with your case, please don't hesitate to contact us. Thank you.

1.PNG
2019-1-9
Use props
zinedine48
lvl.1
Argentina

JJBspark Posted at 1-9 08:02
Hi zinedine48,

Had a look at your flightlog.

Thanks JJBspark.

I attached the image available in find my drone, it possible come up there,