A firmware update to include LG G6 phones?
1377 4 2019-1-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
redarrow
lvl.2
Flight distance : 714495 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I know I am a dreamer but does anyone think a future update for the OSMO Pocket will include an update to allow us to use the LG G6 phone with the camera?  My LG G6 started to work and update then it stopped on 55% and disconnected.  Thanks.
2019-1-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about the uneasiness. As of the time being, the LG G6 is not yet compatible with our DJI Mimo app. No worries, we will forward your suggestion to our team to see what we can do in regards to this. Thank you for understanding.
2019-1-9
Use props
Upscaleman
lvl.3
United States

Maybe DJI is encouraging you to get a real phone....    JOKING!
2019-1-9
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
Second Officer

United Kingdom

I'm not using a sanctified android phone and it works just fine.
Make sure your operating system is up to date and running a version of Andriod the Mimo app can use and then check your connection speed. I had to do mine over wi-fi to get a good download speed of over 30Mbps. It will stop downloading at intervals, so ensure that both the Pocket and your phone have good charges. Sometimes you will see the app pause while the Pocket catches up. I use a lead from the base USB socket of the pocket to the phone. Also, make sure you have plenty of ram free on your phone and plenty of space on the main drive. Kill any background tasks before you start and if that doesn't work check your antivirus isn't blocking the app. There have been reports of false negatives reported about the app on some antivirus software that then blocks the download.

Good luck.
2019-1-9
Use props
theprisoner6666
lvl.3
Hong Kong

It works fine on my LG G6+ after the update. Try to find someone with an iPhone and update it that way. It still doesn't work on my friend's LG V20 though.
2019-1-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules