Osmo Pocket Feature request: Custom Profiles (Presets)
1472 4 2019-1-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Yornav
lvl.1
Netherlands

Hi,

As the pro mode (and other advanced) features are only available via the Mimo app it's really a pity that you cannot set certain settings in the device itself. That's also one of the biggest complaints I think. I can unerstand that it would not be very user friendly to have endless menus on the small screen of the device, but is it an idea to make it possible to have custom profiles that you can set in the Mimo app and store them on the Osmo Pocket? For example, in the Mimo app I set the frame rate, resolution, shutter speed, ISO and color profile and save it as "Custom Profile 1" or with a name you can set yourself. (e.g. D-Cin-1080p25-50-800") How great would it be if that profile is then stored on the device itself as well and can be selected via a "Select Custom Profile" menu, when using the Pocket without a phone connected? That saves a lot of scrolling and clicking in the menu, while providing all settings without having to have a phone connected.

Thanks for takinghtis in consideration.

Regards,
Maarten
2019-1-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Maarten. Thank you for sharing this request today. The best thing I can do to help is to forward this request/thread to our DJI R&D Team for future development of the said product. Thank you for supporting DJI.
2019-1-10
Use props
Yornav
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-10 10:45
Hello and good day Maarten. Thank you for sharing this request today. The best thing I can do to help is to forward this request/thread to our DJI R&D Team for future development of the said product. Thank you for supporting DJI.

Yes, that would be awesome. Thanks in advance.

Regards
2019-1-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Yornav Posted at 1-10 14:23
Yes, that would be awesome. Thanks in advance.

Regards

You are very much welcome Yornav. Have a safe and happy filming always.
2019-1-11
Use props
hedac
lvl.4
Spain

We have all seen Custom presets in the new OSMO ACTION camera.... So now we know that in next update, DJI will bring us Custom presets C1, C2 etc.... to the Osmo Pocket... Right? Please Thank you
2019-5-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules