DJI Spark is being delivered after repair. What can I expect?
617 5 2019-1-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_qTILrRnmraMS
lvl.1
Flight distance : 25010 ft
United States

I know it’s not a refurbished model, thankfully, they actually repaired it. I was curious, I sent it with my original box and styrofoam case, and it says that is returning in the email. Should I expect the drone to be in new packaging? Have have you found your repaired spark to be packaged, those who have experience? Thanks.
2019-1-11
Use props
djiuser_qTILrRnmraMS
lvl.1
United States

Also, ignore my gibberish username. When I purchased my spark it automatically created an account and for some reason this is the username.
2019-1-11
Use props
Donjuan.
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2078228 ft
United States

I doubt you get the same one back.I haf mines for 3 month with gimball problem and they send a different one.you'll know by the serial number.you get same package you send too and no props.foam case I mean..good luck bud..
2019-1-11
Use props
djiuser_qTILrRnmraMS
lvl.1
United States

Donjuan. Posted at 1-11 19:38
I doubt you get the same one back.I haf mines for 3 month with gimball problem and they send a different one.you'll know by the serial number.you get same package you send too and no props.foam case I mean..good luck bud..

Yep, I know it isn’t going to be a refurbished model which is the only thing I was worried about. I brand new model is even better. Did you have to re-pair it to the app and everything though?
2019-1-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, welcome to the Forum, we will need to further verify the package concern with the repair center, I will come back to you soon, please wait a moment, thank you.
2019-1-12
Use props
Donjuan.
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2078228 ft
United States

djiuser_qTILrRnmraMS Posted at 1-11 19:44
Yep, I know it isn’t going to be a refurbished model which is the only thing I was worried about. I brand new model is even better. Did you have to re-pair it to the app and everything though?

Yup had to rebind it to my rc. But it was just as good as my new one.even had a clear protector on the sensor and camera.i was very happy with the result and for ever greatfull to dji Mindy she help me in a very profesional way.also dji elektra..only difference i saw was 2 of the motors where kind of softer to spin than the other 2. But it had no impact on performance what so ever...i believe you will be happy with the outcome...
2019-1-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules