Wireless TV Display options
2795 6 2019-1-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
taspence
lvl.1

United States

Hello

We have a Matrice 210 with the Cendence controller and Crystal Sky Display. It is being used for public service/rescue. We are setting up a command type trailer with a tv inside. I see there is HDMI output but we don't want to be tied with a cable to a TV from the controller. What options are out there to display the camera's onto a tv via wireless?

Thank you in advance
2019-1-13
Use props
Robert M Serino
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2324268 ft

United States

As released yesterday, this link to a YouTube video describes something similar to your request and may be useful:
2019-1-13
Use props
DS924
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4028425 ft
United States

I imagine that there are cheaper options but you could look into the wireless options from companies like TERADEK or VAXIS. I have the VAXIS STORM 1000. I have an ANTON BAUER Cine VCLX portable battery (expensive!) to power one of two field monitors that the receiver plugs into via HDMI or SDI.  I assume you have a different powering option from the vehicle you have. I have a small JUICEBOX battery to power the transmitter. The transmitter gets its signal from the HDMI out on my Crystalsky - or from the HDMI out at the back of the controller for the drone.  Apparently, there is also this option shown via YouTube - - and I haven't even looked yet at the response posted by Mr. Serino!
Needless to say, these options are not cheap but the results are excellent.

2019-1-22
Use props
MedicFL1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4358570 ft
  • >>>
United States

I’ve been using the HDMI out to a TV monitor via cable.
DJI states that the SDI solution is a better signal, so will be trying out some wireless solutions that are less than the $2k needed on the above video.
Maybe Connex ?
2019-1-27
Use props
DS924
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4028425 ft
United States

I'm just curious. Are you actually using the M210 for search & rescue missions now or is it a system that you're still putting together?
2019-1-27
Use props
EFRPIC
Second Officer

United States

DS924 Posted at 1-27 16:43
I'm just curious. Are you actually using the M210 for search & rescue missions now or is it a system that you're still putting together?

Our Agency is using it as well as a brand new M2E Dual.
2019-1-27
Use props
Marcus Aronsson
lvl.1

Sweden

Check out LiveU. We’re setting it up for our enterprise dual.
2019-3-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules