How quickly is DJI shipping M2 Pro's once purchased and ...?
523 4 2019-1-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DCDronePilot
lvl.2

United States

Does anyone know how fast DJI is shipping the drones once purchased?
Also, why is the DJI controller not available? Why is the government shutdown affecting the sale?

Is there an discussion for a flagship M2 Pro being released?  
2019-1-18
Use props
Maxi3D
Second Officer
Flight distance : 307621 ft
  • >>>
United States

about one week for me from ordering to delivery. No effect for the gov. shut down. I would have received the drone faster if not for DJI's draconian shipping policy.  
2019-1-18
Use props
DCDronePilot
lvl.2

United States

Maxi3D Posted at 1-18 07:51
about one week for me from ordering to delivery. No effect for the gov. shut down. I would have received the drone faster if not for DJI's draconian shipping policy.

Interesting. So how long did it take to ship for you? It's frustrating because I wanted the SRC, and while the government is shutdown, the option is not available. But why is that? What is it about the controller that they can't ship it until the government is operational again?

Has there been any talk of a M2P Platinum?
2019-1-18
Use props
ff22
Second Officer
United States

DCDronePilot Posted at 1-18 16:34
Interesting. So how long did it take to ship for you? It's frustrating because I wanted the SRC, and while the government is shutdown, the option is not available. But why is that? What is it about the controller that they can't ship it until the government is operational again?

The new controller MAY NEED US gov certification since it is a radio.
2019-1-19
Use props
Maxi3D
Second Officer
Flight distance : 307621 ft
  • >>>
United States

DCDronePilot Posted at 1-18 16:34

Shipping is about three days to the middle of the country.
2019-1-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules