DJI Support is sooo bad
582 6 2019-1-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Picker Peka
lvl.1

Australia

Here I am thinking I would like a OSMO pocket -  lets buy it from the manufacturers store in case something goes wrong or I
need support.

Turns out that was a really bad idea. .....

OSMO Pocket arrives DOA, now after 4 weeks of nearly daily emails, phone calls and online chats, DJI have both the device
and my money with no end in sight.

Every contact has the same apologies, we understand etc etc.  No escualtion no way
of finding out when I will get something done, it is just wait and we are sorry.

Is DJI customer support and the way they treat customers really this bad???
2019-1-18
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Try contacting a moderator here, would help if you post your case number, they should be able to help you.
2019-1-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Picker Peka, we do apologize for the troubles you had recently with our Customer Support. Would it be possible to PM us the associated case number ( CAS ) for us to check and see if there is anything we might help you with? We'd love to help you with this. Thank you.
2019-1-18
Use props
Picker Peka
lvl.1

Australia

Thanks DJI Diana - PM sent.
2019-1-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Picker Peka Posted at 1-18 17:22
Thanks DJI Diana - PM sent.

Thanks for the case number, I see it is a Return case and the issue has been verified, sorry to have kept you waiting, your case has been escalated to the higher level team to follow up, we will surely have someone to contact you in working hours and give you an update, sorry again for the inconvenience caused.
2019-1-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Hi Picker, thanks for your patience, the refund has been processed, it may take a while to reach to your account, please pay attention to it, thank you.
2019-1-20
Use props
Picker Peka
lvl.1

Australia

What seemed a never ending loop was fixed quickly here, thank you DJI Diana - much appreciated.
2019-1-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules