Unable to enable IOC
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
leungyuching1
lvl.1

Australia

Hi All,

I am having trouble enabling IOC for my Phantom 2.
I have installed the latest P2V Assistant software and updated the latest firmware v3.08 however I am unable to enable the IOC.
The following were done:
- Enabled Naza-M mode in Assistant Software
- Ensured all the sticks and switches movement from the remote are showing in the Assistant Software
- Checked "ticked" the IOC check box under Advanced > IOC
- I am able to see the highlighted HL, CL, None are changing according to my switch position on my remote
- Wait 5 to 10 seconds and power off P2 and remote
- Power on Remote , P2, Connect P2 to PC again however Assistant software states the IOC is not enabled.

Note:
- Assistant software is installed on Windows 7
- I am able to register the GPS / FailSafe feature on the remote with the Assistant Software.
- I am able to make change to the Gimbal, flight hight/distance setting with the Assistant Software.
- Assustant Software "Basic" view shows every single action from both joysticks, two sliver S1,S2 switch and the Gimbal switch at the back.

Has anyone got the same issue and what was the resolution please?

Regards,
2014-11-8
Use props
away-point
lvl.3

United States

Sounds like you've been very thorough, but have you tried running Phantom RC Assistant Software (not Phantom 2 Assistant Software) and connected the controller via USB?  Perhaps there is an update for the controller which will help???

Also, make sure you are in GPS mode when engaging IOC.  I have not taken the time to fully fathom IOC behavior while in Atti Mode, but have noted unexpected behavior more than once.

Good luck!
2014-11-8
Use props
eleclair
lvl.2

United States

I saw a similar problem with my son's Phantom and it was caused by his compass not being calibrated.  I would try doing a compass calibration and then try to enable IOC again.
2014-11-8
Use props
DJI-Sophie
lvl.2

China

Yes, please try a compass calibration and enable the IOC again.
2014-11-12
Use props
leungyuching1
lvl.1

Australia

Thanks all, I have done the compass calibration again and re-enabled IOC via Assistant software.
I can see the IOC setting is now enabled even after restarting the Assistant software and P2.

Does HomeLock and CourseLock show on the iOSD Mini the same way "GPS, FS, Att" are shown?
I don't see any indication from my FPV screen while switching between IOC modes.
2014-11-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules