Disconnect! 19 times out of 20!
499 2 2019-1-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
texaz
lvl.1
United States

I'm new to this drone, and I have a very frustrating problem that I hope y'all can help me with.

I can rarely connect to the app with the RC on both my iPhone 7 or my iPad. I get intermittent connects, but they are very rare. App always shows "Disconnected" in upper left corner.

I've tried three different USB to Lightning cables (including one from Apple) with no success. I've deleted the app and reinstalled. Both the phone and the tablet are current on updates/versions as well as the drone and the RC.

Help! I don't have weekend weather often enough to have time to deal with this. Thank you!
2019-1-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day texaz. Welcome to DJI Forum and I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your DJI Mavic 2 Pro. I would recommend to restore factory defaults and refresh the firmware of your aircraft using the DJI Assistant, you can use this application to update the firmware of your Remote Controller as well. After using the application, please reboot the unit and re-link the RC to AC, recalibrate the IMU and the compass as well. Kindly check if there's enough GPS signal on your location, the environment should not be hazardous and turn off wi-fi or bluetooth on your device to prevent interruptions. You can use the link below for you to download the Assistant 2 to your computer. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/mavic-2/info#downloads
2019-1-20
Use props
ff22
Second Officer
United States

Which Controller port are you using?  If the upper left one, try the one on the bottom where the extra controller handles are stored.
2019-1-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules