Mavic 2 stick error
4797 4 2019-1-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Geoff Oldfield
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2250236 ft
United Kingdom

Use an Ipad mini 2 in my Zoom. keep getting stick error. What is the problem / solution?
2019-1-23
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

Do you see that error when the iPad Mini is not near the remote controller?
2019-1-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, sorry for the trouble. Please provide a screenshot of the error message for further check. Kindly calibrate the remote controller and check if the issue persists. Click on "Reply" so that I can receive notification from your response. Thanks for your support.
2019-1-23
Use props
Geoff Oldfield
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2250236 ft
United Kingdom

I get the error on my controller screen with a loud bleeping. It does it when the ipad mini is not in the clamps as well as when it is in the clamps. I have calibrated the sticks in DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic which proceeded normally during the calibration, but the error still reoccurs. After jiggling the sticks and the clamps and restarting the controller a few times the error disappears, but it is very annoying and frustrating especially when you are on a tight shooting schedule. NB I use the aircraft for commercial purposes with Merseyside Drone Services, a UK CAA authorised operation.
2019-1-23
Use props
Marcius13
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1313881 ft
United Kingdom

Geoff Oldfield Posted at 1-23 08:20
I get the error on my controller screen with a loud bleeping. It does it when the ipad mini is not in the clamps as well as when it is in the clamps. I have calibrated the sticks in DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic which proceeded normally during the calibration, but the error still reoccurs. After jiggling the sticks and the clamps and restarting the controller a few times the error disappears, but it is very annoying and frustrating especially when you are on a tight shooting schedule. NB I use the aircraft for commercial purposes with Merseyside Drone Services, a UK CAA authorised operation.

Hi i have same problem as you ,and i found what between sport to tripod mode is very hard to switch ???
2019-12-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules