drone footage all weird and not displaying anything normal
384 3 2019-1-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
droneuser99
New

Canada

Hello,

So I can't really explain this and hoping someone here can....  Took my drone out yesterday and captured some footage.

3/4 of my video files were perfectly ok without changing any settings between each shot.  The last one looked like this:

Any ideas what would cause this?

Thanks.
2019-1-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi droneuser99, just to verify, does the issue only appear in this flight? You may try to reset the camera settings and see whether it helps. Also, please kindly upload the original samples and working videos to Dropbox or Google Drive, then share us with the link, we'd like to check the exact status, thank you!
2019-1-24
Use props
GroTToFlyeR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1148937 ft
United States

Looks like the dark side of the moon! Not sure what would cause this but I’m sure one of the cam experts in this forum can help . Good luck n keep us posted
2019-1-26
Use props
Brad Bilger
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14843274 ft
United States

Quick questions.  Was the view on your device intact the entire time while you were flying it?  Was there any problem with the view on the device?  Was this video from the SD card or from the Cache file on the device? Is the file on the device the same quality as the file on the SD card?  

Depending on the location of the file, could be a problem with the camera, the transmisson or the SD card.  Need a bit more info please.  
2019-1-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules