Had a problem updating AC through Go4 App.
531 4 2019-1-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_ZFUaSaOBgIxz
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

This morning I updated the RC with the Crystalsky to the latest firmware through the Go4 app with no problems. However when updating the Mavic 2 Pro AC through the Go4 app I kept getting a an "Update Failed" message saying the network had been dropped. Strange and tried several times. However I hooked up the AC to the PC and Assistant 2 and updated there with no issues. Everything is updated now. Will try it later.
2019-1-24
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

I just did a full update on Ac Rc and 4 batteries via the app and it went well
2019-1-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, sorry for the trouble. I'm glad that the issue has been resolved. If the issue persists, please don't hesitate to contact us. Thanks for your support.
2019-1-24
Use props
fans5415f79c
lvl.1
Flight distance : 315295 ft
Germany

I have the same issue, Smart Controller wont update, error "Network Disconnected"
2019-1-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fans5415f79c Posted at 1-24 09:47
I have the same issue, Smart Controller wont update, error "Network Disconnected"

Sorry to know that. Please update it using DJI Assistant 2. You can download the software here: https://www.dji.com/mavic-2/info#downloads and follow the steps below. If the issue persists, please let me know. Thanks for your support.

Update using DJI Assistant 2
- Make sure the remote controller is powered off, and then connect the remote controler to a PC using USB 3.0 USB-C cable.
- Turn on the Remote controller.
- Launch DJI Assistant 2, log in using your DJI Account.
- Click the Smart Controller icon, and then "Firmware Update"
- Select and confirm the firmware version you want to update.
- DJI Assistant 2 will download and update the firmware automatically.
- The remote controller will restart after the update.Please take note that the remote controller has more than 50% power before updating. Do not disconnect the USB-C during the update. Kindly make sure the remote controller or the computer is connected to a strong and stable internet during the update.
2019-1-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules