Mavic air drifts sideways when raising or lowering camera.
666 3 2019-1-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
downsj224
lvl.1
United States

Recently replaced mavic air and controller due to haredware failure.
Now I get big side drift when rotating camera.
IDeas?
thanks
2019-1-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day downsj224. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your DJI Mavic Air. May please know if you have already updated the firmware of the drone and if you have already calibrated the drone as well? I will be posting a link where you can download the most recent firmware of the DJI Mavic Air and a link on how to properly calibrate the drone as well. Please keep us posted on the situation for us to help you further. Thank you.

DJI Mavic Air Firmware Link ( https://www.dji.com/mavic-air/info#downloads )

How to calibrate the IMU ( )
2019-1-25
Use props
kovat53
Second Officer
Flight distance : 324521 ft
Hungary

I had this as well. It came first with .400 firmware update, and came again after .500 firmware update. I was told (by DJI Administrator, sorry I don't remember who was she) to update firmware again, make factory reset thru DJI Assistant 2, recalibrate  compass and IMU.  It solved my issue. DJI Go4 updates brought the symptom again. Making the suggested procedure everything went O.K.
2019-1-25
Use props
downsj224
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-25 09:32
Hello and good day downsj224. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your DJI Mavic Air. May please know if you have already updated the firmware of the drone and if you have already calibrated the drone as well? I will be posting a link where you can download the most recent firmware of the DJI Mavic Air and a link on how to properly calibrate the drone as well. Please keep us posted on the situation for us to help you further. Thank you.

DJI Mavic Air Firmware Link ( https://www.dji.com/mavic-air/info#downloads )

Updated software
And recalibrated IMU
I forgot to mention I can't get rid of beeping sound off my controller.'
That was part of reason for return of my original unit.
2019-1-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules