No image , update firmware fail lot of times
659 8 2019-1-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Foxfilex
lvl.1
Brazil

I’m quite disappointed with this Drone, now not working anymore , try do update firmware not successfully at least 3 times , looks ok blink in green but gimbal shows disconnected ! Even downgrade didn’t work , there are someone in the same boat that could help me before I put fire in this drone???
2019-1-27
Use props
GroTToFlyeR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1148937 ft
United States

Sorry to hear your frustration. Could be something easy . What kind of phone or pad are you using to connect with?
2019-1-27
Use props
GroTToFlyeR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1148937 ft
United States

Sorry to hear your frustration. Could be something easy . What kind of phone or pad are you using to connect with?
2019-1-27
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. Just want to clarify, may I know what mobile device are you using? Also, have you tried to re-link your remote controller to the aircraft?
2019-1-27
Use props
Alex B.
Second Officer
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

What’s your device?

Fly safely all
Alex
2019-1-27
Use props
Foxfilex
lvl.1
Brazil

Hi guys, sorry my missing information, so let´s go .... Iphone 7plus or my notebook using DJI assistance app. my device is a Mavic Pro. Also there is a mistype on my post , I have tried more than 30 times on different days  :-( not successful at all
2019-1-27
Use props
Foxfilex
lvl.1
Brazil

basically, I tried to update through RC and notebook app. All this happen one day after I was flying and lose the transmission when I returned to home, the phone shows that an update need to be done, after that , never works again, and downgrades failed to install either.

by the way, sorry about my grammar mistakes, my English is just on baby steps :-)
2019-1-27
Use props
Alex B.
Second Officer
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

Have you tried updating just with the phone? I mean I have the Mavic Pro and the update works for me perfectly on my IPad Air 2, I didn’t use DJI assistant 2.
DJI assistant 2 is needed for the Spark update forsure, but it’s not necessary for the Mavic Pro.

Fly safely all
Alex
2019-1-27
Use props
Foxfilex
lvl.1
Brazil

Alex B. Posted at 1-27 14:10
Have you tried updating just with the phone? I mean I have the Mavic Pro and the update works for me perfectly on my IPad Air 2, I didn’t use DJI assistant 2.
DJI assistant 2 is needed for the Spark update forsure, but it’s not necessary for the Mavic Pro.

yep! i tried using the cellphone too. I have to assume that I have a defective Mavic in my hands :-(
2019-1-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules