TWO REMOTES FOR MAVIC PRO
976 5 2019-1-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jumping
lvl.2
Flight distance : 40141 ft
United States

Hi Guys , i have 2 mavics and 2 contolers, one for each.
    I'm wondering if this confuses the gji app at all . I login with one drone and controller and then depending , I might  disconnect those and  connect the other pair to the app. I don't think that there should be a prob but I'm getting a check app system warning on one of the controllers . I can't for the life of me figure out how to figure out the vagueness of this message so I'm looking at all other possibilities.
Any thoughts are welcome no matter.. Thanks , John
Screenshot (176).png
2019-1-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble. For us to isolate the issue kindly please connect one of the remote controllers to the DJI GO 4 app. And make sure the remote controller is connected to the Aircraft as well for us to check if the app will ask you to calibrate the sensor or need to update the firmware as well.
2019-1-28
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Are you restarting the App' when you change over display to other RC ?
2019-1-28
Use props
jumping
lvl.2
Flight distance : 40141 ft
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-28 11:35
Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble. For us to isolate the issue kindly please connect one of the remote controllers to the DJI GO 4 app. And make sure the remote controller is connected to the Aircraft as well for us to check if the app will ask you to calibrate the sensor or need to update the firmware as well.

I will do that as soon as I have recharged the batteries. Thanks
2019-1-28
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

" I can't for the life of me figure out how to figure out the vagueness of this message so I'm looking at all other possibilities. "

You could have a look at pages 62 & 63 of the manual, there might be some guidance :-

Mavic Pro manual
2019-1-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

jumping Posted at 1-28 15:27
I will do that as soon as I have recharged the batteries. Thanks

Ok, nice to hear that. Please keep us posted whenever you were able to try it. Cheers!
2019-1-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules