Any issues using two different devices for DJI Go
404 3 2019-1-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MadMadMat
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2097874 ft
United States

I usually fly with my tablet mounted to the controller but it's kind of bulky and awkward, I just repaired the USB slot on my Galaxy phone and there are times when I would like to have the small phone attached to the remote. Is there anything I should double-check when switching devices? Obviously the return to home altitude distance and all those settings but are there any issues that people have had that I may not be aware of? Thanks in advance

I think I read something that that may void the warranty in a thread somewhere but it's two years old and out of warranty
2019-1-28
Use props
raven swe
Second Officer
Flight distance : 517936 ft
Sweden

I use 3 iPhone X iPhone 6 plus and 9.7 iPad, I just make sure the settings are all the same, had no problems, don't know where you heard you would void warranty but think about it, why would you,  
2019-1-28
Use props
Mikem691
Second Officer
Flight distance : 247474 ft
United States

I use I pad mini 4 and Samsung galaxy s8 plus. Never had an issue.
2019-1-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. There should be no problem using the two different mobile devices, however, we would like to inform you that the files will be bounded on the mobile device that you've used to fly your drone. Hope this information would satisfy your queries. Please let us know if you have other concerns.
2019-1-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules