Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bachir_photo_ph
lvl.2
Flight distance : 20013228 ft
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

Dear All,

Had a shooting for my client for 2 days, and surprisingly all the videos on the SSD is not opening at all, i tried with FCPX nothing.

Not sure how to solve this , QuickTime Player can't open "A031_C007_20190126_PR00000.mov".

thanks
Bachir
2019-1-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble. With regards to that make sure the Media player capable of playing the video resolution you have and supported the video codec as well. Have you tried to use a different media player as well? Please keep us posted. Thank you for your support.
2019-1-29
Use props
bachir_photo_ph
lvl.2
Flight distance : 20013228 ft
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-29 08:32
Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble. With regards to that make sure the Media player capable of playing the video resolution you have and supported the video codec as well. Have you tried to use a different media player as well? Please keep us posted. Thank you for your support.

hey ,

Sorry took me long to reply, the client sent the files to his cinematic office in US and no one opened the file, not sure what happened. some people around me told me that only FCPX can play these files and it need a specific codec to be installed  
2019-2-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules