1002 2 2019-1-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Atomicodex
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1099268 ft
United States

Hey DJI...Are you listening?

It would be great to be able to have an option in the Mimo app to record audio from the phone's microphone jack when connected via either USB or Wifi.

Most phones can record decent quality audio when paired with a suitable microphone. Audio files could be recorded as separate WAV files on the phone storage and synched in post or combined with the video file from Osmo Pocket while filming.

In a scenario where a person is filming themselves, when combined with the wireless module, the phone could act like a microphone belt pack. This would be a huge winner.

This capability is already built into the DJI Spark using the DJI Go app. It would be amazing to also have it in the Mimo app.

I'm certain that this is well within the capabilities of your extremely talented engineers and it would solve a problem that keeps a lot of people from buying the device or getting the most out of it.

Thanks in advance for your consideration.
2019-1-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Atomicodex. Thank you for this informative information you have shared with us today. Rest assured that I will forward this information/thread to our DJI R&D Team for further development of the DJI Osmo Pocket and the DJI Mimo application. Thank you.
2019-1-29
Use props
KEN5423
lvl.3
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-29 10:35
Hello and good day Atomicodex. Thank you for this informative information you have shared with us today. Rest assured that I will forward this information/thread to our DJI R&D Team for further development of the DJI Osmo Pocket and the DJI Mimo application. Thank you.

I already do this with a lapel mic and my phone in my pocket.Then sync in post.
2019-1-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules