Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chrissy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 539833 ft
Switzerland

Hello The Community,

Hope everyone's doing fine.

For quit some time now, when I make a HDR picture, the picture is not saved on my SD card. In short, all the pictures I take are saved on the SD but not the HDR. Any idea how to solve this issue?

Thank you for your help.

Kind regards
2019-1-30
Use props
MavSpa_user
First Officer
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

Use jpg for HDR, use raw for AEB shots
2019-1-30
Use props
Chrissy
lvl.2
Switzerland

MavSpa_user Posted at 1-30 04:26
Use jpg for HDR, use raw for AEB shots

Thanks you for the answer. It doesn't work that way neither as I had already tried
2019-1-30
Use props
jpap
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1780679 ft
Greece

I also had similar issues with Mavic Pro 2 not saving pictures to the SD. It could either be HDR, normal picture or Panorama and happens randomly, meaning some pictures may be saved but very few of them may not.
2019-1-30
Use props
Chrissy
lvl.2
Switzerland

jpap Posted at 1-30 06:58
I also had similar issues with Mavic Pro 2 not saving pictures to the SD. It could either be HDR, normal picture or Panorama and happens randomly, meaning some pictures may be saved but very few of them may not.

Surprisingly mine is only the HDR. The rest is ok. Did you find a way to resolve the problem?
2019-1-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. HDR and Hyperlight photos are only saved as JPEGS after post-processing, and there are no source photos. Hope this information would clarify your concern. Please let us know if you have other concerns.
2019-1-30
Use props
Chrissy
lvl.2
Switzerland

DJI Tony Posted at 1-30 10:18
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. HDR and Hyperlight photos are only saved as JPEGS after post-processing, and there are no source photos. Hope this information would clarify your concern. Please let us know if you have other concerns.

Thank you for your answer. Due to language difficulties I m not sure I understand you.

Before, when I took an HDR, a file would be created in my SD card with 3 pictures. I would then process these with a HDR editing software. Now there's not files for the HDR picture.

Could you explain me a little bit differently what you meant? Thank you.
2019-1-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules