DJI ND filters for the Spark
1324 14 2019-1-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
eYeSkYeYe
First Officer

Croatia

Anyone knows if DJI is selling ND filters for the Spark?
Looked at accessories in a DJI store but can't find anything.

2019-1-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching out and sorry for the inconvenience. We actually have a PolarPro ND filter for Spark that you can check on our website. However, it is not available at this moment. Don't worry, you can leave your email on our website and we will send you a notification as soon as we have the item in stock. or I hope one of our valued Customer can share their suggestion which ND filter you can use. Should you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.
2019-1-30
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI does not sell their own Spark filters.
2019-1-30
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
First Officer

Croatia

DJI Natalia Posted at 1-30 08:29
Hi, thanks for reaching out and sorry for the inconvenience. We actually have a PolarPro ND filter for Spark that you can check on our website. However, it is not available at this moment. Don't worry, you can leave your email on our website and we will send you a notification as soon as we have the item in stock. or I hope one of our valued Customer can share their suggestion which ND filter you can use. Should you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.

Thanks for the info.... where can I exactly leave an email for the notification when they are back in stock?
2019-1-30
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
First Officer

Croatia

msinger Posted at 1-30 08:30
DJI does not sell their own Spark filters.

Yes, they don't produce those... however I blurry recall there were some filters in DJI store... PolarPro or something.
2019-1-30
Use props
MccloudSpark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 27562 ft

United States

If you can buy from Amazon - they have the Polar Pro filters.  They are the best ones.
2019-1-30
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
First Officer

Croatia

MccloudSpark Posted at 1-30 08:51
If you can buy from Amazon - they have the Polar Pro filters.  They are the best ones.

Yes, I can buy from Amazon but was interested in buying from DJI store to burn some credits.
2019-1-30
Use props
Lysak2003
First Officer
Flight distance : 500052 ft
Ukraine

MccloudSpark Posted at 1-30 08:51
Is there any proof that they are the best? Maybe research or something
2019-1-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

eYeSkYeYe Posted at 1-30 08:42
Thanks for the info.... where can I exactly leave an email for the notification when they are back in stock?

Hi, thanks for the reply. You can leave your email address on this link: https://store.dji.com/product/po ... ion=0&vid=34031 then click the "In stock reminder". Should you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.
2019-1-30
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
First Officer

Croatia

DJI Natalia Posted at 1-30 11:05
Hi, thanks for the reply. You can leave your email address on this link: https://store.dji.com/product/polarpro-spark-filters?from=search-result-v2&position=0&vid=34031 then click the "In stock reminder". Should you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.

Thanks again, DJI Natalia.
However, I guess I am not the smartest person. Still can't find "In stock reminder" icon.
And yes, I scrolled to the bottom of the page...

2019-1-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

eYeSkYeYe Posted at 1-30 11:15
Thanks again, DJI Natalia.
However, I guess I am not the smartest person. Still can't find "In stock reminder" icon.
And yes, I scrolled to the bottom of the page...

Hi, please see the attached image below for reference. You can also contact them at Support@polarpro.com Thanks.

2019-1-30
Use props
Lysak2003
First Officer
Flight distance : 500052 ft
Ukraine

DJI Natalia Posted at 1-30 11:05
Hi, thanks for the reply. You can leave your email address on this link: https://store.dji.com/product/polarpro-spark-filters?from=search-result-v2&position=0&vid=34031 then click the "In stock reminder". Should you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.

Would you mind talking with dealers or any responsible person to add in stock of DJI Store this item: PolarPro Cinematic Shutter Collection for Spark? Thank you.
2019-1-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Lysak2003 Posted at 1-30 12:31
Would you mind talking with dealers or any responsible person to add in stock of DJI Store this item: PolarPro Cinematic Shutter Collection for Spark? Thank you.

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. No worries, I will coordinate this suggestion to the right department. Thank you.
2019-1-30
Use props
MccloudSpark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 27562 ft

United States

Lysak2003 Posted at 1-30 10:51
Is there any proof that they are the best? Maybe research or something

They are very light.
Do not cause any gimbal errors.
DJI sells and recommends them.
and most important of all IMHO!
2019-1-30
Use props
ArnoSpark
Second Officer
Kenya

I heard that Polar Pro filters cause issues when you shooting panorama, not sure of that tho. I personally got those one, not so expensive easy to fit and great quality

2019-1-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules