Osmo Pocket wont charge or turn on
7018 13 2019-1-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
melroser
lvl.1
United States

I had my Osmo Pocket for about three weeks it worked great but all of a sudden it won't turn on or charge. No lights, and plugging it into my phone seems to do nothing.
2019-1-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching out and sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please upload a sample video of the issue so that we can check it on our end? You can upload it by using google-drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. Thank you for your support.
2019-1-30
Use props
melroser
lvl.1
United States

2019-2-3
Use props
melroser
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 1-30 10:53
Hi, thanks for reaching out and sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please upload a sample video of the issue so that we can check it on our end? You can upload it by using google-drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. Thank you for your support.

2019-2-3
Use props
melroser
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 1-30 10:53
Hi, thanks for reaching out and sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please upload a sample video of the issue so that we can check it on our end? You can upload it by using google-drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. Thank you for your support.

Also here is the google drive link

https://drive.google.com/file/d/ ... 20/view?usp=sharing
2019-2-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

melroser Posted at 2-3 19:20
Also here is the google drive link

Hi, thanks for providing the necessary information. Can you please try to use a different USB cable? So we can check. Thanks.
2019-2-4
Use props
melroser
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2-4 08:42
Hi, thanks for providing the necessary information. Can you please try to use a different USB cable? So we can check. Thanks.

I tried 3 chargers none of were able to charge my Osmo Pocket. Looking at your forum a lot of people are having this issue.

here is the same fille on google drive

https://drive.google.com/file/d/ ... hu/view?usp=sharing
2019-2-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

melroser Posted at 2-4 19:56
I tried 3 chargers none of were able to charge my Osmo Pocket. Looking at your forum a lot of people are having this issue.
https://youtu.be/lVWujiVwtH4

Hi, sorry for the late response. Since this issue is happening to your Osmo Pocket, the best way to fix this issue is to send it in for assessment and for repair. Please visit this link www.dji.com/support for further help. Again, we do apologize for the trouble caused.
2019-2-5
Use props
BobWinNV
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 300837 ft
  • >>>
United States

The charger that you show in the video looks too small to be a 5V 2A charger.  Do you have a charger that will provide at least 2 amps?  If you have fully depleted the internal battery in the Osmo Pocket I don't think the charger you are trying to use will charge it even if it was able to charge previously from a partial charge.

2019-2-6
Use props
melroser
lvl.1
United States

Your post really got my hopes up but unfortunately using a 2A and even my macbook pro's 2.4A charger did not work. I even left it on for a couple hours but nothing happened.
2019-2-13
Use props
ionenbush
lvl.1

Austria

super sad !!! i am also having massive issues. i charge it, it blinks 4 times. i unplug and power it down, and 15min later when i power on I have 61% batt-level instead of the 96% it had 15 min earlier. this actually really scares me and creates a sort of hell to rely on this instrument when having todo some film work. whata sad christmas for me.
2019-12-20
Use props
Curt1591
First Officer
Thailand

ionenbush Posted at 12-20 03:41
super sad !!! i am also having massive issues. i charge it, it blinks 4 times. i unplug and power it down, and 15min later when i power on I have 61% batt-level instead of the 96% it had 15 min earlier. this actually really scares me and creates a sort of hell to rely on this instrument when having todo some film work. whata sad christmas for me.

Is it plugged into your phone?
2019-12-20
Use props
ionenbush
lvl.1

Austria

Curt1591 Posted at 12-20 03:52
Is it plugged into your phone?

no. it was just turned off and put away for 15min. but it does not matter weather its plugged to the phone or not. some ghosts are draining the batt or the power-indicator is completely screwed. it cant be more frustrating.
2019-12-20
Use props
J97NewYork
lvl.1
United States

Having the same issues here.  DJI doesn't care.
2020-3-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules