972 3 2019-1-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sal Vinuezz
lvl.1
  • >>>
Mexico

Hi.

we have a matrice 210 with XT2 and Z30 camera with dual gimbal, we have been recently trying to use XT PRO app but as soon as we enter the app it just crashes.

the firmware for the Cendence, matrice, baterries, ipad all accesories were verified and are up to date.

we have a dual gimbal setup and we are using slot 1 for the XT pro, and no camera for slot 2, we have also tried to swift the xt2 to the other gimbal (2) but we have the same result.

is there any issue with such app?
2019-1-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, I already response from one of your thread with regards to using the DJI pilot app. However, If you're using an IOS device recommend to use an Android device if you have that kind of setup. Thank you for your support.
2019-1-30
Use props
DS924
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4028425 ft
United States

I wonder if the iPad Air has the processing speed you need. Do you have a friend who could loan you an iPad Pro for test? Faster processor. Is there an iPad Air 4? I've had an Air and I know there's an Air 2 - and there is iPad 4 - but iPad Air 4???
2019-1-30
Use props
FlyinLo
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7004009 ft
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-30 15:23
Hi there, I already response from one of your thread with regards to using the DJI pilot app. However, If you're using an IOS device recommend to use an Android device if you have that kind of setup. Thank you for your support.
I found the iOS XT Pro app is crashing constantly.  It will say "PENDING" on top left status bar then close. Apparently others are having problems as well.  I could use the DJI Pilot app with no issues.  They need to fix the XT Pro iOS app since there is no Android version!

I am using the iPad Pro 11".
2019-8-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules