Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
3BEPb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 165928 ft
  • >>>
United States

Here are 2 Litchi missions from 2018.

This one is a road to Whiteface mountain top at almost 5K feet. It was closed due to fog and wind. So I settled at about 3k feet. At one point I noticed (correctly or not) that Spark is somehow below expected altitude. I paused mission and returned it home manualy. Also my first attempt at the time at editing with music.

Third video is a mission around SUNY Potsdam campus. There are Potsdam municipal airport not far away but Kittyhawk app did not show any restrictions so I launched my Spark.

2019-1-30
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice work.
2019-1-31
Use props
Lysak2003
First Officer
Flight distance : 500052 ft
Ukraine

Movements of camera in Litchi is too jerky. There is no sense in that scene to use autonomous flight regime. You can do better when fly by "hands". Second video needs more editing (cutting actually).
2019-1-31
Use props
3BEPb
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

If you talking about first video it’s not Litchi. Litchi got nothing to do with jerky footage. As a matter of fact there are way to do smooth transition in Litchi.
What it was is a strong wind and lack of third axis in sparks gimbal.
As of editing....why waste time editing something completely obsolete?
2019-1-31
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice to see.
I wonder why the movements have these 'jumps'. Not sure if it is Litchi or some setting you have not yet found.
(I don't own litchi yet)
2019-2-1
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Great job! Nice video!
2019-2-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day 3BEPb. Thank you for sharing these wonderful video you have captured using your DJI Spark.Just a friendly reminder that we do not recommend using 3rd part applications on your DJI Spark for compatibility and reliability purposes. Actually, there is a possibility that the Litchi application will be able work on the DJI Spark. However, since it's not yet optimized and tested by DJI we cannot guaranteed the stability of the said application if it will work all the time with no issues while using the DJI Spark. Please use the DJI Go 4 application. Thank you.
2019-2-1
Use props
3BEPb
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

I do understand what you saying. I am using it with Litchi being well aware of the consequences.
Just like I recognize that my care refresh insurance won’t be covered if lost over ocean. But I still flying over the ocean.
2019-2-1
Use props
fans99d24711
lvl.2
United States

Well maybe if DJI would add waypoints for Spark maybe people would not go to third party apps. It is obvious that this is possible and very easily done. Just add the support to the spark like in other models.
2019-2-1
Use props
IcannotThinkOfAName
Second Officer
Flight distance : 623432 ft
United States

Nicely done!
2019-2-2
Use props
Gator Don
lvl.4
United States