Mavic 2 Pro Gimbal - Project Mistake Or Really Bad Luck Of The Bu...
805 9 2019-1-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Breno Fortes
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2004833 ft
Brazil

Good afternoon. I'm from Brazil and I recently bought a Mavic 2 Pro after years with a Mavic Pro. Yesterday during a flight he presented the message of Gimbal Motor Overloaded without a blow or misuse. Soon after that the gimbal has hours that works and other hours does not accept any type of command. I'm concerned to see so many complaints on the internet about a probable factory defect of DJI that it has not yet come to public to manifest. Is this really a software or construction error? Remembering that the GoPro karma drone had a design error and erroneously GoPro took a long time to pronounce on the subject and with that causing numerous accidents around the world.
2019-1-31
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience that it causes. May we know if your drone encounters a collision or an incident prior to experience this problem? Does the error message persist while flying? Did you manage to re-calibrate the gimbal and update the firmware of your aircraft? Please keep us posted on the latest progress for further help. Thank you for continued support.
2019-1-31
Use props
Bi7ZlTnWOoJb
lvl.3
Brazil

I have exactly same problem, it begun few days ago. I also from brasil but bought it in USA. MAVIC 2 pro. But mine after overloaded, I land, then auto calibrate. After that it works well for some time, then again it’s overloaded during flight. When this occurs, ginbal looks untied.. not stabilized.

See video above:
https://youtu.be/0wfMJKpN7dY
2019-1-31
Use props
Breno Fortes
lvl.2
Brazil

Bi7ZlTnWOoJb Posted at 1-31 21:21
I have exactly same problem, it begun few days ago. I also from brasil but bought it in USA. MAVIC 2 pro. But mine after overloaded, I land, then auto calibrate. After that it works well for some time, then again it’s overloaded during flight. When this occurs, ginbal looks untied.. not stabilized.

See video above:

So, my problem is just this one. It is very strange that DJI does not speak about the case by talking about whether it is a design or software error.
2019-2-1
Use props
Breno Fortes
lvl.2
Brazil

DJI Tony Posted at 1-31 14:41
Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience that it causes. May we know if your drone encounters a collision or an incident prior to experience this problem? Does the error message persist while flying? Did you manage to re-calibrate the gimbal and update the firmware of your aircraft? Please keep us posted on the latest progress for further help. Thank you for continued support.

Bom dia Tony. Primeiro de tudo, obrigado pela resposta. Sobre colisões ou incidentes, nada aconteceu. O problema surgiu sem nenhuma explicação. Ja calibrei compass, IMU, gimbal e as melhorias são momentâneas, depois aparecem novamente. O grande problema são os inúmeros problemas relatados aqui neste fórum e o DJI não se manifesta. Eu comprei meu drone nos EUA e agora eu tenho um grande problema porque o suporte do DJI diz que ele precisa ser enviado para lá. Eu gostaria de saber, já que a garantia é mundial, qual a razão pela qual a DJI não conserta aqui em sua loja especializada no Brasil?
2019-2-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Breno Fortes Posted at 2-1 04:10
Bom dia Tony. Primeiro de tudo, obrigado pela resposta. Sobre colisões ou incidentes, nada aconteceu. O problema surgiu sem nenhuma explicação. Ja calibrei compass, IMU, gimbal e as melhorias são momentâneas, depois aparecem novamente. O grande problema são os inúmeros problemas relatados aqui neste fórum e o DJI não se manifesta. Eu comprei meu drone nos EUA e agora eu tenho um grande problema porque o suporte do DJI diz que ele precisa ser enviado para lá. Eu gostaria de saber, já que a garantia é mundial, qual a razão pela qual a DJI não conserta aqui em sua loja especializada no Brasil?

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. Actually, we have an authorized service center in Brazil, however, I'm afraid that we couldn't use the warranty in Brazil since the drone was purchased in the United States. I would recommend refreshing the firmware using the DJI Assistant 2 and re-calibrate the gimbal, IMU as well as the compass to see if there will be changes. You may refer to the link below for the application. Please let us know if you have other concerns.

https://www.dji.com/mavic-2/info#downloads
2019-2-1
Use props
Breno Fortes
lvl.2
Brazil

DJI Tony Posted at 2-1 09:49
Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. Actually, we have an authorized service center in Brazil, however, I'm afraid that we couldn't use the warranty in Brazil since the drone was purchased in the United States. I would recommend refreshing the firmware using the DJI Assistant 2 and re-calibrate the gimbal, IMU as well as the compass to see if there will be changes. You may refer to the link below for the application. Please let us know if you have other concerns.

https://www.dji.com/mavic-2/info#downloads

Hi Tony, good afternoon. All these procedures have already been carried out without success. I am very saddened by the numerous events and reports with problems that Mavic 2 Pro and Zoom have presented. And I'm also upset that the drone that was purchased in the US can not be repaired at the store closest to our house.
2019-2-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Bi7ZlTnWOoJb Posted at 1-31 21:21

See video above:

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. You may also refresh the firmware of your drone and re-calibrate IMU, compass and the gimbal to see if there will be changes. Please refer to the link on post #6 for you to download the application. Kindly keep us posted on the latest progress.
2019-2-1
Use props
Breno Fortes
lvl.2
Brazil

DJI Tony Posted at 2-1 10:05
Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. You may also refresh the firmware of your drone and re-calibrate IMU, compass and the gimbal to see if there will be changes. Please refer to the link on post #6 for you to download the application. Kindly keep us posted on the latest progress.

Hi Tony, your response was exactly like your previous one. I already said that I did everything you wrote previously and nothing solved. But okay guess what answers to the problem you really do not want to give. Thank you
2019-2-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Breno Fortes Posted at 2-1 10:45
Hi Tony, your response was exactly like your previous one. I already said that I did everything you wrote previously and nothing solved. But okay guess what answers to the problem you really do not want to give. Thank you

Sorry for the repeated troubleshooting steps. Actually, we have an authorized service center in Brazil, however, I'm afraid that the unit should be purchased in Brazil as well for us to enjoy the warranty. In your case, since the drone was purchased in the United States then I'm afraid that the warranty should be in the US as well. Sending the unit to our authorized service center in Brazil might cost you. You may see the link below for reference. We do appreciate your understanding.

https://www.dji.com/service/repair/centers
2019-2-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules