Next DJI sale?
1792 9 2019-2-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Michael O'Connor
lvl.3
Ireland

When will DJI hold another sale?  I missed out on the winter sale because I couldn't make up my mind between a MA or the M2P.
2019-2-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Michael O'Connor. Thank you for raising this inquiry. As of the moment we do not have any information when will the next DJI sale will be held. Please visit our official website at www.dji.com for the latest news regarding this inquiry and with DJI. Thank you for your support.
2019-2-1
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

No ones know
2019-2-1
Use props
AlphaFlightNW
Second Officer
Flight distance : 784265 ft
  • >>>
United States

The next big one I can think of is the spring sale, which probably will be closer to Easter/Late April. Also, the MA is super fun but if you want a super good camera the Pro is great.
2019-2-1
Use props
fans945559b5
lvl.1
United States

stay away from DJI products.. Ive had horrible experiences..
2019-2-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans945559b5 Posted at 2-5 14:38
stay away from DJI products.. Ive had horrible experiences..

Hi, we've replied to thread in regards to your concern for further assistance. Please see the link below. Thank you for understanding.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 460&pid=1752793
2019-2-5
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

They have a couple each year.
But.....
2019-2-6
Use props
Bjs_express
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1481496 ft
United States

I'm being very hopeful that original Mavic Pro batteries will become discounted so I can bulk order.
2019-2-6
Use props
TrevorSK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1547713 ft
Canada

You were debating getting the MA or the M2P. I'd be curious why you weren't considering the Mavic Pro Platinum? It's got twice the flight time as the MA
2019-2-7
Use props
Michael O'Connor
lvl.3
Ireland

TrevorSK Posted at 2-7 14:09
You were debating getting the MA or the M2P. I'd be curious why you weren't considering the Mavic Pro Platinum? It's got twice the flight time as the MA

With its quieter profile its an interesting proposition over the MA especially now with the drop in price and the noise levels of the MA are holding me back.  I'd be afraid I'd be kicking myself for not holding out for the newer tech and extra features of the M2P though.  Time will tell I'm not rushing in just yet but thank you TrevorSK for reminding me about the Pro Platinum.
2019-2-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules