1183 7 2019-2-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RJR8
lvl.3
Flight distance : 745761 ft
  • >>>
United States

Is it just me or is the battery discharge timer missing in the Zoom ??

2019-2-3
Use props
Paul_IA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4959019 ft
United States

The discharge days are fixed on the MP2 (10 days if I remember correctly).
2019-2-3
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

It's not just you. 10 days is the default setting and it cannot be changed in DJI GO.
2019-2-3
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thought I missed that as well. Thanks for the info,
2019-2-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi RJR8,  I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. The intelligent chip in the battery is regulating its volume at all times. It does not need to be fully charged or discharged manually on a regular basis. The battery will automatically discharge to less than 60% of the battery level when it's idle for more than 10 days. It takes approximately three to four days to discharge the battery to 65%. Also, the Mavic 2 Series no longer need to set the auto-discharge on the DJI Go 4 App. Enjoy and always have a safe flight!
2019-2-3
Use props
RJR8
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-3 06:12
Hi RJR8,  I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. The intelligent chip in the battery is regulating its volume at all times. It does not need to be fully charged or discharged manually on a regular basis. The battery will automatically discharge to less than 60% of the battery level when it's idle for more than 10 days. It takes approximately three to four days to discharge the battery to 65%. Also, the Mavic 2 Series no longer need to set the auto-discharge on the DJI Go 4 App. Enjoy and always have a safe flight!

Thank you for your reply...
2019-2-3
Use props
RJR8
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-3 06:12

2019-2-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

RJR8 Posted at 2-3 06:16

You're welcome. If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact us.
2019-2-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules