580 4 2019-2-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RJR8
lvl.3
Flight distance : 745761 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello, how is the HDR used or work in the photo settings on the Zoom ?  Can't seem to find an explaination ..Thanks

2019-2-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, thanks for the inquiry. Regarding that when High Dynamic Range (HDR) is turned on, three different exposures (overexposure, normal exposure, and underexposure) with 0.7 EV steps will be combined into one shot. You may simply go to camera settings, click photo under the camera icon, then enable the HDR shot. Should you have further question, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you.

2019-2-3
Use props
RJR8
lvl.3
Flight distance : 745761 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2-3 09:10
Hi there, thanks for the inquiry. Regarding that when High Dynamic Range (HDR) is turned on, three different exposures (overexposure, normal exposure, and underexposure) with 0.7 EV steps will be combined into one shot. You may simply go to camera settings, click photo under the camera icon, then enable the HDR shot. Should you have further question, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you.

[view_image]

Thank You  ..Ralph
2019-2-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

RJR8 Posted at 2-3 09:28
Thank You  ..Ralph

You're most welcome. Please feel free to reach us if you need any help. Have a safe flight.
2019-2-3
Use props
AlphaFlightNW
Second Officer
Flight distance : 784265 ft
  • >>>
United States

So, HDR works similar to AEB, where it will combine  3-7 images into one image, where the other images are shot at different ISO/shutter speeds so you can get as much detail as possible. I believe it is possible to access the files directly on the memory, although in my experience the straight from camera shot looks pretty freaking good, all things considered. What I recommend is getting the image so that you reach a middle ground between the dark and light portions of the image then shooting an HDR shot since it will compensate for the brights and darks of the image.
2019-2-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules