Switch of charging my Android tablet
417 4 2019-2-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RalfK
lvl.1
Germany

I am new to Mavic 2 pro and drohnes at all. Today I was checking out the possibilities with the new waypoint 2.0. I am using a Samsung A10 tablet with my controller. Suddenly I recognized the controller battery was empty. No time for testing anymore :-(

To get more time for operating it would be great to switch of the charging from controller to tablet. In iOS it seems to be possible. Is there any way to switch it of for Android devices as well?

Thanks for help!

2019-2-3
Use props
TruGreen
Second Officer
Flight distance : 621909 ft
  • >>>
United States

sadly no. but the charge should be small and not effect anything.
2019-2-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day RalfK. Welcome to DJI Forum and I am sorry to know that you are having issues with the mobile device that you are using on your DJI Mavic 2 Pro.  Have you tried using a different mobile device for us to check if the issue still persist? Upon checking  the mobile device that you are using ( Samsung A10 Tablet ). I am sorry to say that the mobile device that you are using is still not recommended for your DJI Mavic 2 Pro. Actually, there is a  possibility that theSamsung A10 Tablet will work, however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI Go 4 application we cannot guaranteed the stability of the DJI Go 4 application if this will work all the time while using the specific device.  We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any problem. Thank you.

2019-2-3
Use props
RalfK
lvl.1
Germany

Wow! very quick replies!

I am owning a OnePlus6. But the screen is very small for my big fingers...
Are there any Android tablets expected to be part of the list for the future?
2019-2-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

RalfK Posted at 2-3 08:10
Wow! very quick replies!

I am owning a OnePlus6. But the screen is very small for my big fingers...

Thank you for the response RalfK. As of the moment those are the mobile device that are recommended for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro. Rest assured that our DJI R&D Team are testing multiple different mobile devices to be added on the list in the future. For the latest updates on the DJI Mavic 2 Pro. Kindly please visit our official website at www.dji.com for details. Thank you.
2019-2-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules