Pro+ RC wont load up
665 5 2019-2-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans13642d5f
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3406883 ft
United Kingdom

When I turn on the P4P+ RC it will not start up. I get the message 'Unfortunatley DJI GO 4 has stopped'
Is there a way round this, at the moment I cant use the RC or drone.

2019-2-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble. With regards to that may I ask if you can able at least go the setting? Since I would suggest giving a try to restore and factory reset the device. Please keep us posted. Thanks!
2019-2-5
Use props
fans13642d5f
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-5 08:06
Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble. With regards to that may I ask if you can able at least go the setting? Since I would suggest giving a try to restore and factory reset the device. Please keep us posted. Thanks!

I cant get passed the message DJI GO 4 has stopped on the RC
2019-2-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fans13642d5f Posted at 2-5 08:12
I cant get passed the message DJI GO 4 has stopped on the RC

I'm sorry to hear that you mean whenever you turn on the remote controller and start up the device this prompt will show up? without entering the DJI Go 4 app? Thanks!
2019-2-5
Use props
fans13642d5f
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-5 09:45
I'm sorry to hear that you mean whenever you turn on the remote controller and start up the device this prompt will show up? without entering the DJI Go 4 app? Thanks!

The fault was cleared by resetting the RC to factory settings again, we can now fly..!
Would be great to see some new software features added to the Phantom 4 range, don't forget us supportive buyers of DJI product.
2019-2-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fans13642d5f Posted at 2-12 14:02
The fault was cleared by resetting the RC to factory settings again, we can now fly..!
Would be great to see some new software features added to the Phantom 4 range, don't forget us supportive buyers of DJI product.

Nice to hear that it's working now. I understand you about that. Keep in touch. Thank you for your support.
2019-2-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules