1643 7 2019-2-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
danlam
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1370617 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Anybody know how to lock the focus on each path point? Seems AFC is unable to re-focus when reach next path point. Please help.
2019-2-10
Use props
Tide
First Officer
South Korea

https://forum.dji.com/thread-177519-1-1.html

I had same issue.

2019-2-10
Use props
danlam
lvl.2
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Tide Posted at 2-10 07:32
https://forum.dji.com/thread-177519-1-1.html

I had same issue.

So there's no solution yet, right? I think shooting on wide scene like sky is okay, but if shoot with a  distance like from far to close, then out of focus is no way to avoid.
2019-2-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. I am sorry that you are having issues with the AFC function of the DJI Osmo Pocket. As of the moment DJI is still working on the firmware to make the feature function better. For the latest updates on the DJI Osmo Pocket and the DJI Mimo application. Kindly visit our official website at www.dji.com for details. Thank you for your patience and support.
2019-2-10
Use props
DJI-ytao
DJI R&D Squad
Flight distance : 1209413 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

In motionlapse, osmo pocket does focus when it starts, then it becomes AFS. So the focus is fixed to AFS (focus at the center part) at the very beginning.
2019-2-10
Use props
danlam
lvl.2
  • >>>
Hong Kong

DJI-ytao Posted at 2-10 18:24
In motionlapse, osmo pocket does focus when it starts, then it becomes AFS. So the focus is fixed to AFS (focus at the center part) at the very beginning.

Other word, only the first frame is in focus. I think DJI needs to improve this part. If OP can re-focus at each motion point, out of focus could be fixed when using lapse functions. Or perform focus lock when setting the motion points.
2019-2-10
Use props
Stuge234
lvl.3
India

Having this issue as well.Only Motion Timelapse has this issue .
2019-4-5
Use props
fans1f690efe
lvl.4
  • >>>
Ireland

This was an on going problem with the Osmo+ , and guess what , DJI never fixed the problem
2019-4-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules