1747 2 2019-2-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
karcio
lvl.2
Flight distance : 313294 ft
Ireland

Hi Guys

Writing this post here becasuse I don't know what to do, to be honest. Few weeks ago I noticed that my mavic doing videos and photos with no focus far and close objects on left upper side of picture. So I opened ticket, sent mavic to service and after few days I got new one. So I was happy that new mavic and issue has been fixed, but ... not at all. As you can see on attachemts, issue is still there, how come new mavic comes with the same issues. In my case I included steps to reproduce issue, and I think new mavic was not even check before ship to me.

As photo size limit on this forum could you please have a look in attachments and videos in following link?

https://mega.nz/#F!7wtGkKAA!smCv131vpN2_1-5dg2frO

I'm  afraid that if I send this mavic back they will send me mavic with the same issue?

What do do in this case?

Regards
Karol

DJI_0004.JPG
2019-2-10
Use props
Picanoc Jack
First Officer
Flight distance : 10411017 ft
Canada

got a new Mavic about 3 months ago from care refresh, i did notice that the camera was blurry but i kept it anyways for the reason that the camera does clear up after a couple of minutes but it is still not getting as good videos as the other Mavic camera i did have which makes me wonder if I should send it back,  I really don't like being without my mavic. I still have one more replacement and it is just about to run out.
2019-2-10
Use props
karcio
lvl.2
Flight distance : 313294 ft
United Kingdom

is any dji representative can take an action?
2019-2-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules