Tilt Control
9337 9 2019-2-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
vitaly258
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1311375 ft
United Kingdom

there is a 'Tilt Control' in the OP settings. manual says 'Tilt Control: tap to enable the virtual joystick for tilt axis control on the touch screen.'
how can I perform tilt control on OP screen?
2019-2-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, thanks for reaching out.  If the Osmo Pocket is used as a standalone device: You can simply swipe down on the main screen to enter the System Settings and tap Tilt Control. Then go to the home screen and move up and down to control the tilt axis. Should you have further question, please let me know. Thanks.
2019-2-10
Use props
vitaly258
Second Officer
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 2-10 14:23
Hi there, thanks for reaching out.  If the Osmo Pocket is used as a standalone device: You can simply swipe down on the main screen to enter the System Settings and tap Tilt Control. Then go to the home screen and move up and down to control the tilt axis. Should you have further question, please let me know. Thanks.

hi Natalia,
thanks for the prompt reply. I didn't quite get what should I move up and down. if you meant my finger on the screen it just pulls panels from up, down, left and right (eg settings, modes).
2019-2-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

vitaly258 Posted at 2-10 14:40
hi Natalia,
thanks for the prompt reply. I didn't quite get what should I move up and down. if you meant my finger on the screen it just pulls panels from up, down, left and right (eg settings, modes).

Hi, thanks for the quick reply. Yes, you will need to swipe the screen using your finger.
2019-2-10
Use props
Arc Light
lvl.4
Canada

Further to Natalia's post: what you need to move up and down on is the very faint bar on the right side of the Osmo Pockets screen.  I find if you place your thumb on the far right bar and slowly slide up there's is an indicator that shows you are tilting the gimbal head, same for the downward direction.
2019-2-10
Use props
vitaly258
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Arc Light Posted at 2-10 17:19
Further to Natalia's post: what you need to move up and down on is the very faint bar on the right side of the Osmo Pockets screen.  I find if you place your thumb on the far right bar and slowly slide up there's is an indicator that shows you are tilting the gimbal head, same for the downward direction.

thanks Arc Light, got it.
2019-2-11
Use props
johnnybflyguy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 533681 ft
United Kingdom

Arc Light Posted at 2-10 17:19

I have been looking for this control for several days. thanks there is also a green indecater on the left side which I think is to set the focus.
2019-2-11
Use props
djiuser_3chSSe9Z4Cvg
New

Kuwait

My tilt control in the screen not working properly it is not tilting up.. when tilt down it wont tilt up to the correct position.. i need to recenter it to be in the correct place
2019-7-13
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
Second Officer

United Kingdom

djiuser_3chSSe9Z4Cvg Posted at 7-13 10:30
My tilt control in the screen not working properly it is not tilting up.. when tilt down it wont tilt up to the correct position.. i need to recenter it to be in the correct place

I have no idea why but if I use my left hand to control the Osmo Pocket for the tilt control it seems far less sensitive than using my right hand. Try swapping hands and see if control over tilt improves.
2019-7-13
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

The green indicator on the left is nothing to do with focus, it simply indicates the speed of the tilt.
2019-7-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules