7212 80 2019-2-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_gQwzD6IYsldz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 220873 ft
United States

Hello,
I've seen the question come up but cannot see when or how it was resolved, so...  my Mavic 2 Pro is stuck in customs in Memphis.  The update states, "Clearance delay - Import: Length and/or width are required on the commercial invoice."
This seems to be something DJI figured out how to do long ago. It's silly paperwork "stuff".  Anybody else have a similar issue?
I am leaving for a trip next week and wanted to get some flight time with the drone before taking it on the trip.
Any help would be appreciated.
Alan
2019-2-13
Use props
SilverbackAir
lvl.2
United States

Aaaaand... just like that it was released from customs.  It should be delivered tomorrow.
2019-2-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Glad that the drone has been released from the local authority. Hope that you'll receive your drone as soon as possible. Please let us know if you have other concern. Thank you for continued support.
2019-2-13
Use props
SilverbackAir
lvl.2
United States

Received the bird and already had the inaugural flight. Thanks!
2019-2-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

SilverbackAir Posted at 2-14 15:48
Received the bird and already had the inaugural flight. Thanks!

Glad to hear that, enjoy flying.
2019-2-14
Use props
djiuser_W3kOzJcqpU6I
New

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2-13 09:05
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Glad that the drone has been released from the local authority. Hope that you'll receive your drone as soon as possible. Please let us know if you have other concern. Thank you for continued support.

I just had the same thing happen with my Mavic Pro Platinum. It is waiting for the info from DJI?
2019-4-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_W3kOzJcqpU6I Posted at 4-20 06:30
I just had the same thing happen with my Mavic Pro Platinum. It is waiting for the info from DJI?

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused, I managed to get your order number via your Forum account, we will verify with the related team and come back to you soon, please wait patiently.
2019-4-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_W3kOzJcqpU6I Posted at 4-20 06:30

Our logistics team has informed the FedEx help get the package released as soon as possible, we will keep an eye on it.
2019-4-21
Use props
djiuser_C3tLFeBoD1Pa
lvl.1

I am currently going through the same issue.
2019-9-25
Use props
djiuser_C3tLFeBoD1Pa
lvl.1

There is a delay in Memphis.
2019-9-25
Use props
djiuser_SCAyNmPyUKhQ
New

United States

My Mavic air is delayed in Memphis as well, I hope it is released soon as I'm headed out of town for thanksgiving next week.
2019-11-20
Use props
Eric Speer
New

United States

I am also having this problem. Stuck in Memphis, says waiting on info from importer.
2019-11-30
Use props
fans08037c48
lvl.1

United States

I hope mine clears just as fast. (Order Number: 0015982290748) according to tracking, my Mavic Mini is stuck in customs in Anchorage, AK. This is supposed to be the big surprise Christmas gift this year.
2019-12-1
Use props
fans08037c48
lvl.1

United States

sorry, duplicate post made in error
2019-12-1
Use props
fans9124fed3
lvl.1
United States

Hello. I purchased a DJI Mavic Air that was supposed to arrive on 12/11/19 but I see has been held in Alaska since 12/7/19. The message FedEx is reporting is “ Clearance Delay: Manufacturer name and address or manufacturer identification code (MID) for each commodity required.Recommended action: Shipper or Importer must provide manufacturer name and address or manufacturer identification code (MID).” Any help or ideas?
2019-12-9
Use props
fans9124fed3
lvl.1
United States

fans08037c48 Posted at 12-1 02:34
I hope mine clears just as fast. (Order Number: 0015982290748) according to tracking, my Mavic Mini is stuck in customs in Anchorage, AK. This is supposed to be the big surprise Christmas gift this year.

Did your drone ever clear? If so, when did it clear?
2019-12-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans9124fed3 Posted at 12-9 13:45
Hello. I purchased a DJI Mavic Air that was supposed to arrive on 12/11/19 but I see has been held in Alaska since 12/7/19. The message FedEx is reporting is “ Clearance Delay: Manufacturer name and address or manufacturer identification code (MID) for each commodity required.Recommended action: Shipper or Importer must provide manufacturer name and address or manufacturer identification code (MID).” Any help or ideas?

Sorry for the clearance delay, we managed to get your order number via your Forum account and will verify with the proper team of the current status, please wait patiently, thank you.
2019-12-10
Use props
fans9124fed3
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-10 05:50
Sorry for the clearance delay, we managed to get your order number via your Forum account and will verify with the proper team of the current status, please wait patiently, thank you.

I just checked FedEx and it seems to have cleared because I see the delivery date is once again 12/11
2019-12-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans9124fed3 Posted at 12-10 10:38
I just checked FedEx and it seems to have cleared because I see the delivery date is once again 12/11

Yes, glad to hear that, hope you will receive the order soon.
2019-12-11
Use props
djiuser_XOTNP7Himssz
New
United States

So I ordered my first drone a mavic mini and now it stuck at Customs can anyone help customs can anyone help
2020-4-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_XOTNP7Himssz Posted at 4-6 04:00
So I ordered my first drone a mavic mini and now it stuck at Customs can anyone help customs can anyone help

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused, your package has been released and it is in transit, hope you will receive it soon.
2020-4-6
Use props
djiuser_XOTNP7Himssz
New
United States

Thank you so much
2020-4-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

You are very welcome, please let us know if you have any further concern.
2020-4-6
Use props
djiuser_XOTNP7Himssz
New
United States

Ok I will.  I got the drone and am loving it
2020-4-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_XOTNP7Himssz Posted at 4-7 09:56
Ok I will.  I got the drone and am loving it

Glad to hear that, enjoy flying.
2020-4-7
Use props
fansa903f03c
New

United States

My drone us stuck in customs as well waiting on paperwork.
2020-5-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansa903f03c Posted at 5-26 05:53
My drone us stuck in customs as well waiting on paperwork.

Hi there, affected by the epidemic and the traffic control, the shipment may be delayed, we have pushed the related team to expedite, sorry for the inconvenience caused and appreciate your understanding.
2020-5-27
Use props
djiuser_iGPHPHHmsfob
New

United States

My mavic 2 is also stuck in customs in memphis.
Called fedex they are waiting to hear from dji about incomplete paper work so they can release the package
2020-6-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_iGPHPHHmsfob Posted at 6-12 07:56
My mavic 2 is also stuck in customs in memphis.
Called fedex they are waiting to hear from dji about incomplete paper work so they can release the package

The drone is under the regular customs clearance process, it may take a few days during the pandemic period, appreciate your patience and understanding.
2020-6-12
Use props
djiuser_zO7Hm21fbghO
New

United States

I've ordered  air2, and its still stuck in China waiting for clearance. Its been that way for the 5 days. It hasn't even made it to the US. So I take it by what I read, it will be stuck in clearance in the US too. So what am I looking at now as time fram??
2020-6-22
Use props
djiuser_zO7Hm21fbghO
New

United States

djiuser_zO7Hm21fbghO Posted at 6-22 03:51
I've ordered  air2, and its still stuck in China waiting for clearance. Its been that way for the 5 days. It hasn't even made it to the US. So I take it by what I read, it will be stuck in clearance in the US too. So what am I looking at now as time fram??

Just got an email from FedEx, stating they do not have an estimated time for delivery now. They said they'll email me when they have date and time. So my air 2 is put off for delivery untill i don't know when. Could someone help me out with this.
2020-6-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_zO7Hm21fbghO Posted at 6-22 07:40
Just got an email from FedEx, stating they do not have an estimated time for delivery now. They said they'll email me when they have date and time. So my air 2 is put off for delivery untill i don't know when. Could someone help me out with this.

We are so sorry for the customs clearance delay, at the moment, the package has been released. There might be some delay affected by the pandemic, appreciate your understanding and patience.
2020-6-22
Use props
djiuser_zO7Hm21fbghO
New

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-22 20:36
We are so sorry for the customs clearance delay, at the moment, the package has been released. There might be some delay affected by the pandemic, appreciate your understanding and patience.

Called FedEx today,  they said still in china. So, there's no telling when ill get my package.  If this is always like this, due to the pandemic. When buying, you should let people know there are delays in shipment due to the pandemic. So people expext it and not sit and wait wondering whats going on. People could look else where to buy, or other options. People might need it before a vacation or as gift. FYI
2020-6-23
Use props
NightHawk FPV
lvl.1

United States

Hello. I am experiencing the same thing. Fedex says my Mavic Air 2 is "Clearance delay - Import" in Memphis, TN. Any help would be very appreciated.
Thanks,
2020-6-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_zO7Hm21fbghO Posted at 6-23 08:41
Called FedEx today,  they said still in china. So, there's no telling when ill get my package.  If this is always like this, due to the pandemic. When buying, you should let people know there are delays in shipment due to the pandemic. So people expext it and not sit and wait wondering whats going on. People could look else where to buy, or other options. People might need it before a vacation or as gift. FYI

Sorry for the late response and keep you waiting, currently, the package has arrived in ANCHORAGE, AK and it is available for clearance.
Your suggestion will be forwarded to the related team for attention, and we will also keep optimizing our website, sorry again for the inconvenience caused.
2020-6-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

NightHawk FPV Posted at 6-26 11:14
Hello. I am experiencing the same thing. Fedex says my Mavic Air 2 is "Clearance delay - Import" in Memphis, TN. Any help would be very appreciated.
Thanks,

Hi NightHawk FPV, I've forwarded your order to our logistics team to expedite the clearance, hope it will be updated soon.
2020-6-29
Use props
NightHawk FPV
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-29 04:32
Hi NightHawk FPV, I've forwarded your order to our logistics team to expedite the clearance, hope it will be updated soon.

I really appreciate it. Thank you.
2020-6-29
Use props
djiuser_dfr1IdgfLBW9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5410 ft
United States

Hello... I'm having a similar problem, my Mavic Air 2 fly more combo is tied up in US customs in Memphis TN. There are a couple of things it says they need from DJI before they will release it, one is : "Itemized breakdown of product composition required". There are others as well, all listed at the FedEx tracking page for the order. Can you assist with getting my order released so it can be delivered? My order number is 190121367700. Thanks for your help.
2020-7-9
Use props
djiuser_vRQh9q4xjisY
lvl.1

United States

I could use your help. My order 0015859388930 is held up in customs and FedEx has requested additional information before it will be released. Can you please help me? Thanks for your time.
2020-7-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

NightHawk FPV Posted at 6-29 05:47
I really appreciate it. Thank you.

You're most welcome.
2020-7-10
Use props
123Next >